Movie time?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kate Beckinsail in the new Underworld movie crawling around in latex pants would also be nice to see

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Are the theaters at Arundel Mills that much nicer or something? I want to see The Iron Lady and I think that is still playing at Annapolis Mall - which is way closer.

bcp

In My Opinion
Are the theaters at Arundel Mills that much nicer or something? I want to see The Iron Lady and I think that is still playing at Annapolis Mall - which is way closer.

the theaters are pretty nice, plus when you get out of them Bass Pro Shop is right down the hall, or Best buy all the way to the other end. if you are into shopping you can pretty much make a whole day of it there.
And as an added bonus, if you leave late at night, you get to play the live versions of Frogger, Grand Theft Auto, and Holdup while walking back to your car.
Just great fun for the whole family.

Foxhound

Finishing last
LOL, it aint that bad! The theaters are a bit nicer, there is quite a bit more to do other than the theaters. I haven't been inside the Annapolis theaters in quite some time so I am not a fair judge. They used to be pretty nice as I remember them. Matinee on a Saturday means Amish market side trip! Hmmmmmm.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
the theaters are pretty nice, plus when you get out of them Bass Pro Shop is right down the hall, or Best buy all the way to the other end. if you are into shopping you can pretty much make a whole day of it there.
And as an added bonus, if you leave late at night, you get to play the live versions of Frogger, Grand Theft Auto, and Holdup while walking back to your car.
Just great fun for the whole family.

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: