Movin on Up (Caps)

Sweet 16

^^8^^
That was a lot of fun to watch last night. I don't care if the Oilers are last in the league, it was great seeing the boys having fun again! How sick was that Ovie-MarJo two-man rush?!? LET'S GO CAPS!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ott and I were at the game!! Had great seats..6 rows off the ice. They start out so damn slow...but they really picked it up. :yahoo:

I got some good pics and a ton of Holtby. :hot:

Really?

I took my lady and her parents to their first game last night. It was a goodin' as we all had a blast.

We were up in 427 though.:lol:

OldHillcrestGuy

Really?

I took my lady and her parents to their first game last night. It was a goodin' as we all had a blast.

We were up in 427 though.:lol:

Actually those arent bad seats, thats about the area where I have sat in the past. Really not a bad seat in the place, even at the ends, in 400's. Unlike the old Cap Center you almost felt like you were in Heaven, WVA. lol

Picked a good game to go to.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Actually those arent bad seats, thats about the area where I have sat in the past. Really not a bad seat in the place, even at the ends, in 400's. Unlike the old Cap Center you almost felt like you were in Heaven, WVA. lol

Picked a good game to go to.

Yeah, it was steep as heck but I felt pretty darn close for being all the way up.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I like to call him Hotboy...

Attachments

• Caps 3.jpg
    Caps 3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Hotboy.jpg
    Hotboy.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Hotboy 2.jpg
    Hotboy 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 55

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That was a lot of fun to watch last night. I don't care if the Oilers are last in the league, it was great seeing the boys having fun again! How sick was that Ovie-MarJo two-man rush?!? LET'S GO CAPS!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We were sitting right there..we were both screaming because you could see it and you knew...it was a thing of beauty!

OldHillcrestGuy

Lets hope the Caps keep rolling along after tonights game its going to get tougher for them proably toughest stretch of the season, starting with Sundays home game against Blackhawks, they then go on the road for 6 games, Canadiens twice, Red Wings, Devils,Flyers and the Senators, to split these 6 games would be very good, will be good test for them.