Movin on Up (Caps)

OldHillcrestGuy

Getting worried arent you, Caps are right on your heels for first place. :yahoo:

Havent heard from you or Lord Stanley recently as the Caps have become one of the hottest teams in the NHL. :cartwheel

BuddyLee

Football addict
Anyone hear about Crosby?

There are rumors floating around that he has fluid in his spine and that his family has asked him to retire.

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.ph...d_crosby_news/

Bob McCown on Fan590 in Toronto just said he has heard Sidney Crosby’s family is trying to convince him to retire from the game.

Telling him he has accomplished everything in the game and don’t want him to risk any more injuries.

That sucks.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Getting worried arent you, Caps are right on your heels for first place. :yahoo:

Havent heard from you or Lord Stanley recently as the Caps have become one of the hottest teams in the NHL. :cartwheel

You were quiet for a month yourself. :whistle:

Nothing to comment on when the Caps were loosing too :lol:

Now look at you all... Win a couple games and everyone cheers up :buddies

Word to the wise... Dont put to much faith in Holtby right now. He is riding his emotional high right now, but I see him crashing back to reality soon.

The Caps are playing well have and they seem to have that spark again. Just dont expect Holtby to make 40 saves a night all the way through the playoffs.

That being said, I got nothing to say about the flyers. the whole team needs to pull thier heads out their collective asses real quick, of its going to be a short post season

Peter Forsberg

Nothing to comment on when the Caps were loosing too :lol:

Now look at you all... Win a couple games and everyone cheers up :buddies

Word to the wise... Dont put to much faith in Holtby right now. He is riding his emotional high right now, but I see him crashing back to reality soon.

The Caps are playing well have and they seem to have that spark again. Just dont expect Holtby to make 40 saves a night all the way through the playoffs.

That being said, I got nothing to say about the flyers. the whole team needs to pull thier heads out their collective asses real quick, of its going to be a short post season
Ride that red wagon.

craptastic

Holy crap Holtby is starting again today :yahoo: Thought for sure Neuvy would be back in today but I am thrilled I get to see #70 again :hot:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was at work but I got to listen to some on the radio, including the OT winner by Mojo to Knub's.

Great win!

Now we get a six game road stretch with some tough teams.:buddies:

Peter Forsberg

I wouldn't say that. They have some great depth, perhaps the best in the NHL. They're just in a slump. I can't explain their goal-tending woes, however.
Honestly I think they made a mistake by not getting a veteran at the deadline but will see what happens.