Mr. King

luvmygdaughters

With a heavy heart, we had to say goodbye to my Granddog, Mr. King. He was 17 years old and had the greatest life of any dog I know. He was a great dog, companion and beloved member of our family. My daughter is heartbroken, but, she knows she did the right thing for him. As I've always said, its the only time our four legged babies break our heart.

PJay

With a heavy heart, we had to say goodbye to my Granddog, Mr. King. He was 17 years old and had the greatest life of any dog I know. He was a great dog, companion and beloved member of our family. My daughter is heartbroken, but, she knows she did the right thing for him. As I've always said, its the only time our four legged babies break our heart. View attachment 150603

😢:huggy:

stgislander

PREMO Member
With a heavy heart, we had to say goodbye to my Granddog, Mr. King. He was 17 years old and had the greatest life of any dog I know. He was a great dog, companion and beloved member of our family. My daughter is heartbroken, but, she knows she did the right thing for him. As I've always said, its the only time our four legged babies break our heart. View attachment 150603
:huggy:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Good Gods, what a good run at life you gave him.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Beautiful pup.
Sorry for your loss.

Louise

Awesome looking dog. We love our BFF’s (Best Furry Friends). We never forget them. Losing them tugs at our hearts, forever. :huggy: to you and your daughter.