MSA Banquet....anyone going?

Pepin

:whistle: no really? Is anyone going.... I need someone to sit with.:lmao:

I'll be there. I didn't really enter much this year (bad schedule for training/riding this year and a big lack o' money). But I did get year-end ribbons in the trail class.

Plus I am cheering on a couple of friends. The three of us got stalls together & hung out together during the show weekends. One of my friends is trying to rack up the points with her Arab, Baku.

If you want to join us, ask to sit with me, Tara Scholtz.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao: SHowqueen and Pepin do you sing? I see they are going to do some karaoke!:evil: I hope you don't embarrass easily.:yahoo: This will be fun.:buddies:

Eventer29

Thinking I am going. What do they have as far as food? Karaoke sounds fun! They better have some good food! How do people dress for this? I know MW can go from jeans and t-shirts to girls in dresses? Do I get to play dress up??! Its not often I get to get out of my jeans and or breeches and dirty boots.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Thinking I am going. What do they have as far as food? Karaoke sounds fun! They better have some good food! How do people dress for this? I know MW can go from jeans and t-shirts to girls in dresses? Do I get to play dress up??! Its not often I get to get out of my jeans and or breeches and dirty boots.

Banquets I usually dress up.....not formal but Officer's wife luncheon dress. I put my invitation in the mail already, but you can sit with me if your going. I am singing though!!!:yahoo:

W

WhoCares

I am going also. We are getting 3 awards this year. :yahoo: We had a slow start, but managed to pull it together near the end.

Eventer29

lol I can see when they get my little reservation card...I want to sit with this person, and that one, have to be near so and so, close to this farm lol..oh yeah and keep me away from that crazy sadie lady chick! j/k I'll prob be singin too. I used to love karaoke, but its been a looong time. Do they have alcoholic refreshments?? j/k again but thats about the only way I will be dancing.
One of my kids is really excited though she wont be getting much due to horse switching and other issues. Sure wish I hadnt missed that one show. Id have still been in 1st in my jumper division :(
Hope to meet some of you there!

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
lol I can see when they get my little reservation card...I want to sit with this person, and that one, have to be near so and so, close to this farm lol..oh yeah and keep me away from that crazy sadie lady chick! j/k I'll prob be singin too. I used to love karaoke, but its been a looong time. Do they have alcoholic refreshments?? j/k again but thats about the only way I will be dancing.
Hope to meet some of you there!

I'll bring my flask.....:lmao: I was thinking of singing "You're so Vain!" :diva: DO you know my real name? I don't think MSA peeps know Sadielady.:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I foresee a youtube video of me singing....now that could be embarrassing! Even I get embarrassed sometimes....:whistle: