MSA Banquet....anyone going?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oh No sounds like a video memorex moment..:lmao: Phyx make sure you take lots of pictures

Is Phyxius going? I wanna sit by her.....she's cool. She drives like a bat out of hell, but she's alright by me. She didn't say she was going though.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i think im going... and my mom and my friend. I think im getting awards... but i know for sure that im getting ribbons. Hope to see yall there!

G

GVF

So, who all is going tonight?

We sent off money for a reservation, but received nothing back to confirm, and they have not cashed the check yet. Anyone else receive a conformation of reservation back, or do they just put our name on a list and you check in there?? Hope we are on the list. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
So, who all is going tonight?

We sent off money for a reservation, but received nothing back to confirm, and they have not cashed the check yet. Anyone else receive a conformation of reservation back, or do they just put our name on a list and you check in there?? Hope we are on the list. Guess we will find out soon enough.

I didn't get anything back and I am going. I hope business suit dress is okay.

G

GVF

Yeah, they didn't post a dress code. I am going to wear dress pants and nice shirt, hubby is wearing dockers/nice shirt.
I was going to sing, but laryngitis is nixing that off my list of options tonight :(

G

GVF

My jack russell just went into labor... she wasn't due for a week or so. SO, I may not get there! Oh well, She is MUCH more important!! :) One healthy puppy so far, 2 still born :( we had her x-rayed, and there are supposed to be 7. Pray for the rest to come easily and healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin

My jack russell just went into labor... she wasn't due for a week or so. SO, I may not get there! Oh well, She is MUCH more important!! :) One healthy puppy so far, 2 still born :( we had her x-rayed, and there are supposed to be 7. Pray for the rest to come easily and healthy.

oh my how is mama jack russell doing?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

:frown:I hope the rest of your puppies were healthy. The banquet was okay. I didn't sing. I have to get up at 6 AM, so I have to get to bed. I do have pictures....

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone

i was wondering what happened to yall!! i noticed max's rider ( i forget her name:doh:) and noticed she was sitting by herself. I hope pepper will be a healthy and happy new momma with no troubles.

Loper

Animal Poor!

Aww GOOD LUCK with the little ones! :howdy: and the Momma!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
AWww, you'll have to let us know how momma and babies are doing!

Sadie, I did not go, but a picture I took was there on an award. Does that count? I was there in spirit. :lmao:

G

GVF

All is well. Pepper has 4 healthy little puppies- 2 boys, 2 girls. We took her to the vet last night cause she was having a little trouble... shot of oxytocin helped with that though!! The lady at the desk wants one and is puttting a deposit on one of the girls!!

Things are good though. They are SO cute and Pepper is such a good mamma!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
All is well. Pepper has 4 healthy little puppies- 2 boys, 2 girls. We took her to the vet last night cause she was having a little trouble... shot of oxytocin helped with that though!! The lady at the desk wants one and is puttting a deposit on one of the girls!!

Things are good though. They are SO cute and Pepper is such a good mamma!!

:bday: Pepper puppies!! Can't wait to see pix...

Eventer29

I went too. didnt get to stay for the karaoke. The rest of my group wanted to leave. One of my kids was pretty surprised by her res ch in her division. I dont remember seeing her that high in the final points, but its great either way. The Hors' derves(sp?) were very nice, the food was just ok. I prefer the food at the MW banquet by far. The open bar was GREAT! Not that I'm a big drinker or anything but that made the banquet worth my $35. I was somewhat surprised at how quickly they got through the awards, there were so many! Sure wish I could have stayed for the karaoke, but didnt look like many did.
Congrats on your pups GVF!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I went too. didnt get to stay for the karaoke. The rest of my group wanted to leave. One of my kids was pretty surprised by her res ch in her division. I dont remember seeing her that high in the final points, but its great either way. The Hors' derves(sp?) were very nice, the food was just ok. I prefer the food at the MW banquet by far. The open bar was GREAT! Not that I'm a big drinker or anything but that made the banquet worth my $35. I was somewhat surprised at how quickly they got through the awards, there were so many! Sure wish I could have stayed for the karaoke, but didnt look like many did.
Congrats on your pups GVF!

i saw yall there! All that stayed at the end was the younger kids and some teens, not much adults stayed. Still had fun, and man can Christal sing! and her mother!

showqueen74

I said Hi, even had conversations with you!!! Oh, wait thats cuz you sat with us Flat Iron Folks! OR should I not mention that in public?