MSA Banquet....anyone going?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Peeps that I don't already know....goofs. My pictures are not downloading for some reason.....:whistle:

if it helps me and my friend was the only speed people, and i won the free membership card for next year. I was wearing black mostly with a pink belt...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Oh that was you!:doh: There was like a million people there. I don't remember. I need pictures!

hmmm... hope i got this correct... im the one on the left

Attachments

• 2007 show season 978.jpg
    2007 show season 978.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62

showqueen74

Its always hard to place horse folks when they don't have their horse. I thought that someone else was Flare ( glad I didn't try to strike up conversation!)

Eventer29

Id have loved to meet some of yall too. think we need name tags or something, I dont know who is who.lol even if i have seen horsey pics, everyone looks soo different dressed up. I got stuck sitting all the way in the back by the door. least we were nice n close to the bar.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Id have loved to meet some of yall too. think we need name tags or something, I dont know who is who.lol even if i have seen horsey pics, everyone looks soo different dressed up. I got stuck sitting all the way in the back by the door. least we were nice n close to the bar.

I was back by the door too.:confused:

Eventer29

we were the first table on the right as you came in the door, there were two tables on that wall between the bar and the salad table, we were closest to the salad.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Its always hard to place horse folks when they don't have their horse. I thought that someone else was Flare ( glad I didn't try to strike up conversation!)

lol, my mom thought this one girl was me like a dozen times, then she would turn and look at me and then go 'oops, i thought you were my daughter' to the other girl:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I was wearing a blue business like suit. The same color as the blue in the ribbons. I had to be sitting right next to you. Two little kids were right behind me.:whistle: