Muhammad Guilty

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
I see your point, but in this case, lets save the money, he's defective.
Hell, let's make money from it. Raffle off the executioners job. $10 a ticket or $50 for a book of 6.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ken King
Hell, let's make money from it. Raffle off the executioners job. $10 a ticket or $50 for a book of 6.

:howdy: I'm in.......

Can I also choose the kind of execution too or is that extra?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
:howdy: I'm in.......

Can I also choose the kind of execution too or is that extra?
Now that would be something to consider. I mean, a nuclear suppository would be out of the question, what did you have in mind?

J

justhangn

Now that would be something to consider. I mean, a nuclear suppository would be out of the question, what did you have in mind?

Well.......the old "covered in honey and army ant colony" treatment is mighty tempting..........a cinder block tied to his neck at the low tide shore line is appealing too.........

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Let's all thank Virginia .:cheers: for footing the bill and putting up with the media, traffic, etc that came along with this trial

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Tonio
I'm suggesting that we find a way to make him feel that remorse.
How do you intend to do that with someone who would gun down people at random? Even if you torture them or something, they won't be sorry they did it - just sorry they're getting bamboo shoots shoved under their fingernails.

I'm for swift execution with little fanfare. Do you torture a rabid dog and try to make it feel something it's incapable of or do you simply put it down?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by aps45819
Let's all thank Virginia for footing the bill and putting up with the media, traffic, etc that came along with this trial
:yeahthat: Thank you, Virginia! :cheers:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

What do you think of Uday Hussein's human wood chipper?

Seriously, there's a part of me that really wants to make this guy scream in agony for the rest of his life.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Do you torture a rabid dog and try to make it feel something it's incapable of or do you simply put it down?

Geezzz what did the dog do to you?? :lmao:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by aps45819
Let's all thank Virginia .:cheers: for footing the bill and putting up with the media, traffic, etc that came along with this trial
Do you think all of the other jurisdictions aren't going to have their day? This was just the first in a series of trials for these two.

J

justhangn

I've seen someone use a hamburger grinder in a move once.... :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Raffle off the executioners job. $10 a ticket or $50 for a book of 6.
Put me down for a book of 6. :cheers:

I could care less how he feels when the deed is done.:cool:

Ken King

PREMO Member

Seriously, there's a part of me that really wants to make this guy scream in agony for the rest of his life.
That would be cool. How about hanging with piano wire and giving a prize to the person in the crowd that catches the head?

J

justhangn

That would be cool. How about hanging with piano wire and giving a prize to the person in the crowd that catches the head?

Only if I get to do chin-ups on a bar attached to his ankles until his head pops off!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Only if I get to do chin-ups on a bar attached to his ankles until his head pops off!
Use a tall gallows, say forty feet tall. That should generate enough force to pop that sucker right off and have enough velocity to really travel. I'm seeing a real crowd-pleaser here.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
To what purpose?

I just feel like there's no balance, because of the fear that the sniper created. And how about the emotional anguish suffered by the victims' families? Where is John Allen Muhammed's fear and anguish? Why shouldn't he have to suffer a lifetime of physical or emotional agony instead of a quick, painless death?

J

justhangn

Use a tall gallows, say forty feet tall. That should generate enough force to pop that sucker right off and have enough velocity to really travel. I'm seeing a real crowd-pleaser here.

You trying to kill me too? :lmao: