MUSLIMS are BAD

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

Heck they aren't at peace with themselves.

At war with themselves.

We are not at peace with ourselves either.

Our USA has murders everywhere, and assorted riots, native born white skinned terrorist, and there is more peace in some places and less peace in other places but there is no real peace anywhere.

Very much going on in Iran was and still is shaped by the British and American conquistadors being over there in their business.

And we the USA is the Country at war and at another war and threatening more wars as we are the non peaceful Country of war and more wars.

As Jesus preached - Look into thy own eye first.

:shortbus:

TurboK9

We are not at peace with ourselves either.

Our USA has murders everywhere, and assorted riots, native born white skinned terrorist, and there is more peace in some places and less peace in other places but there is no real peace anywhere.

Very much going on in Iran was and still is shaped by the British and American conquistadors being over there in their business.

And we the USA is the Country at war and at another war and threatening more wars as we are the non peaceful Country of war and more wars.

As Jesus preached - Look into thy own eye first.

Um, yeah, you go on believing that..... Since when has muslims killing muslims got anything to do with our crime rate??

You do realize they have the same 'crime' problems, right? This is an organized terrorist organization of 'devout peaceful muslims' that just murdered 27 fellow muslims. IN A MOSQUE. Very peaceful.

Now I'm sure you're going to throw out something that a 'christian' did. MOOT. I'm not saying christians are any more or less peaceful here... I'm just saying muslims in large quantities, are not.

Oh and let me add, despite being in two wars there, I have yet to hear about us blowing up mosques full of worshippers... In fact, any incident that involves even the unintentional killing of civilians is heavily looked down on... we don't party in the street, so to speak, when a woman and her children are killed....

Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

Um, yeah, you go on believing that..... Since when has muslims killing muslims got anything to do with our crime rate??

Over here it is Christians killing Christians, and raping and robbing and drug dealing by Christian to other Christians.

As if you could not figure out that much - duh.

This is an organized terrorist organization of 'devout peaceful muslims' that just murdered 27 fellow muslims. IN A MOSQUE. Very peaceful.

We have organized crime over here but it is Christian gangs and mobs.

In Iran if their Muslim police catch those criminals then they will be prosecuted under Iranian law, so you slander their Country based on some criminal act.

Now I'm sure you're going to throw out something that a 'christian' did. MOOT.
I'm not saying christians are any more or less peaceful here... I'm just saying muslims in large quantities, are not.

You obviously want it "MOOT".

But Jesus preached - Look into thy own eye first.

So I preach Jesus and you do not.

Oh and let me add, despite being in two wars there, I have yet to hear about us blowing up mosques full of worshippers... In fact, any incident that involves even the unintentional killing of civilians is heavily looked down on...

I have heard of innocent civilians being killed ever since the beginning of the US wars against Muslims and have heard reports of civilian killing ever after.

An accounting of Afghanistan killings HERE and that is not counting the Iraq civilians or killing of Pakistan civilians by American missiles.

we don't party in the street, so to speak, when a woman and her children are killed....

I see every person posting on this thread excluding only myself are cheering on the killing of Muslims and it is both despicable and un-Christian.

It is a different type of cheering - as this kind is ugly and foul.

Marie

Over here it is Christians killing Christians, and raping and robbing and drug dealing by Christian to other Christians.

You haven't ever see a Christian killing any one in your life time, it just doesn't happen. Maybe someone like you that calls yourself a Christian, but not a real one! Real Christians don't murder people. A just war or capital punishment is not murder.

Want proof? If they did they would have taken you ought by now for the stupid heresy you spew on here! Instead what do you see people praying for you, and telling you over, and over, and over, and over the Gospel.

Marie

We have organized crime over here but it is Christian gangs and mobs.

What bikers for Jesus. Show me one Christian Gang Id really like to see one!
Or a Christian Mob for that matter where are those breaking headlines hidden?:smack:

Marie

Our so-called victory is that the USSR did not kill us all, and that was their own choosing.

Reagan and Bush were ready, willing and able to get us all killed and to get the entire USA destroyed.

The hard and cold reality is that the leadership of the Soviet Union are the ones that saved all our lives by putting an end to that ignorant and uncivilized threat to the entire world.

Taking up and promoting the Commies now are you? No big surprise there, as you promote any and every enemy of the US.

You know you have a lot of stinking GAL. You spit in the face of the country that puts a free roof over your head, feeds you and gives you spending money so you don't have to work, so you get to sit around all day and play in front of a computer antagonizing people, some Gall, no appreciation at all ehh?
Why don't you go to a commie country and stand three days in a chow line for a handful of potatoes and see how great it is. I guarantee you wouldn't be playing on the INTERNET there.

thunderclapp

JP's Favorite Heckler
Taking up and promoting the Commies now are you? No big surprise there, as you promote any and every enemy of the US.

You know you have a lot of stinking GAL. You spit in the face of the country that puts a free roof over your head, feeds you and gives you spending money so you don't have to work, so you get to sit around all day and play in front of a computer antagonizing people, some Gall, no appreciation at all ehh?
Why don't you go to a commie country and stand three days in a chow line for a handful of potatoes and see how great it is. I guarantee you wouldn't be playing on the INTERNET there.

Amen to that, Marie!

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Here is a perspective by Dr. Peter Hammond. Dr. Hammonds doctorate is in Theology. He was born in Capetown in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977. In addition to his academic work, he is a Missionary. I hope you find this informative,

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and
Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a
complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military
components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree
to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well..

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens.
This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0..6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their
percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing
food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on
supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them
to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such
tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia
formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 604%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run
ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of
Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately,peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me
against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor
non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not
integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national
average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Obama Appoints two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano Appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout
Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security
Advisory Council (HSAC). <http://www.adc.org/%C2%A0> <http://www.adc. org/

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant?
Just wondering.

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

Please forward this important information to any who care about the
future of our Country

We went to Arundel Mills Mall today. I get there about twice a year. Anyway, there were Muslims all over the place. I never saw that before. To me it is a sign they are multiplying and it worries me. I really don't think Americans are going to care until it's too late. Our society is set up to protect them anyway. This whole thing is not about civil rights or immigration or religious freedom. Muslims are killing people all over the world like animals and they will not stop until they've taken over the whole world. You may not agree with me yet, but I think it's important to at least, pay attention. Something many Americans don't care to do.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

We went to Arundel Mills Mall today. I get there about twice a year. Anyway, there were Muslims all over the place. I never saw that before. To me it is a sign they are multiplying and it worries me. I really don't think Americans are going to care until it's too late. Our society is set up to protect them anyway. This whole thing is not about civil rights or immigration or religious freedom. Muslims are killing people all over the world like animals and they will not stop until they've taken over the whole world. You may not agree with me yet, but I think it's important to at least, pay attention. Something many Americans don't care to do.

I do keep coming back to the general principle that it is for the best that every infidel like this "Highlander" to keep living in fear as they rightly deserve.

The Muslims are not afraid, and I am not afraid, and both Jesus and Allah tells us to have courage and so we do.

Marie

I do keep coming back to the general principle that it is for the best that every infidel like this "Highlander" to keep living in fear as they rightly deserve.

The Muslims are not afraid, and I am not afraid, and both Jesus and Allah tells us to have courage and so we do.

And a lack of common sense and a quater gets you what?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

And a lack of common sense and a quater gets you what?

I guess you deserve to live in fear too, but I kind-of regret you being the religious bigot while I rather enjoy seeing the cowardice of those like "Highlander".

For you to be so cruel and mean in your kind of Christianity is not a pleasant sight.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
I guess you deserve to live in fear too, but I kind-of regret you being the religious bigot while I rather enjoy seeing the cowardice of those like "Highlander".

For you to be so cruel and mean in your kind of Christianity is not a pleasant sight.

You are a sad little man, JPC. Anyway, listen to my new cell phone ring tone. I think you'll like it.

Attachments

• Ringtone.mp3
    257 KB · Views: 65

Geruch

You would fit right in with the extremists. He be their suicide bomber.
James P. Cusick, Your not a "True America". You worship them.

JP Cusick, As you once said on the Baltimore forum, " And I did have the ability and the know how to construct explosives."

How would you explain that some Muslin have converted to Christian faith?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

How would you explain that some Muslin have converted to Christian faith?

There are many Muslims that convert to Christianity just as many Christians do convert to Islam, and I believe many do as I have done and share both religions at the same time since it is one God the Father / Allah, and Jesus along with Muhammad as God's messengers.

The Bible and the Quran are like brothers and sisters - having the same parent.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
There are many Muslims that convert to Christianity just as many Christians do convert to Islam, and I believe many do as I have done and share both religions at the same time since it is one God the Father / Allah, and Jesus along with Muhammad as God's messengers.

You're so full of Horse sh*T. The worst part is that you actually believe what you are saying. If this brother and sister were in my house, one book would be displayed on the coffee table all by itself and treated with respect. The other would be used in the bathroom as a TP dispenser. One page at a time.

I have been going to church pretty much my whole life. I can't rememeber a single time when they beheaded someone in the name of Jesus. I guess it's possible I missed that Sunday!

BlueBird

The Qaran contradicts many of the teachings of the bible and could never be mistaken as a brother or sister to the peaceful teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Every Mosque from every country in the world has ties to radical Islam. They may not flaunt it but it is there. These people "Muslims" are savage beasts who want nothing more than to see us vanish from existence. Embrace them if you want but they would torture and be head you in a heart beat just to make a statement.

When I see groups of them I wonder how much time we have until their terrorist cell is activated and more innocent American's are killed in the name of Jihad, or Allah. My opinion is that we need to eradicate them before it's too late. They have no business being in our country.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
The Qaran contradicts many of the teachings of the bible and could never be mistaken as a brother or sister to the peaceful teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Every Mosque from every country in the world has ties to radical Islam. They may not flaunt it but it is there. These people "Muslims" are savage beasts who want nothing more than to see us vanish from existence. Embrace them if you want but they would torture and be head you in a heart beat just to make a statement.

When I see groups of them I wonder how much time we have until their terrorist cell is activated and more innocent American's are killed in the name of Jihad, or Allah. My opinion is that we need to eradicate them before it's too late. They have no business being in our country.

Good Post. We need to pay attention and work torward getting all of them out of our country. They are evil!

BlueBird

Good Post. We need to pay attention and work torward getting all of them out of our country. They are evil!

Unfortunately I've spent enough time in their part of the world to see just how evil they are. I would love to grab a tree hugger and take them on a journey to the other side of the world where human life has no value. Not even their own human life has value, but yet naive American's think they can just leave them alone and offer them hugs and all will be well and good.

Have you noticed that their numbers are growing? Why are they here? It isn't to be our friends that's for sure....

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

The Muslim and Christian people do contradict each other, but the Quran and the Bible are compatible, and both Allah and God come from the same Hebrew word Elohim, so brother and sister religions they both are.

A true disciple just needs to open up their heart and mind and let the truth come in to one self.

The post above by "Highlander" shows that he went to a Mall and the Muslims there did not hurt the little coward and they did not cut off his nasty head, and if the violent Christians keep wanting to push another violent Christian crusade then yes the Muslims will fight back and rightly so.

The Muslim warriors did intend to instill terror into America because of the US policies, but a true Christians does not have to live in that fear with the infidels.

Our Country includes me - along with the many Americans that love and respect the religion of Islam, and we are not going along with that kind of fear and bigotry.

If you want to live by the principles of Jesus then you will need to learn to "love thy enemies" and not to even think about killing or "eradicating" people.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Unfortunately I've spent enough time in their part of the world to see just how evil they are. I would love to grab a tree hugger and take them on a journey to the other side of the world where human life has no value. Not even their own human life has value, but yet naive American's think they can just leave them alone and offer them hugs and all will be well and good.

Have you noticed that their numbers are growing? Why are they here? It isn't to be our friends that's for sure....

It is a big concern to me. They muslims have been blowing things up for a long time and if you take the time to research it all, you will be amazed. I have never been a politically correct person, therefore I will not give in to believing what I am told by the liberal media. I am Catholic. I am probably not the best Catholic. I try. I respect all religions. I may not agree with the beliefs but I can live with them all, except Muslims. I can't stand them.

Why in the hell are we letting them invade our country? Does anyone remember 9-11? Does anyone need a reminder of how many people they have killed in the past 50 years?

They don't deserve to have their holidays printed on our calendars. They are a disease to our American way of life. Come on, People. WTF is wrong with you?