MUSLIMS are BAD

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

Jimmy, would you ever see it justifiable for Christians to respond to a Muslim attack, or is it always one way to you?

Yes respond, but Christians need to respond with truth and justice and loving thy enemies.

It also makes a bigger difference when in fact the Americans / Christians are the aggressors and the originator of the hostilities so as in real life where the Christians have started the hostilities with the Muslims then surely the Christians are expected to stop what themselves started.

And in spite of the Christian guilt the Muslims have constantly been offering peace terms while the Americans / Christians always refuse to negotiate any peace as the Christians only want war and victory even when the Christians are in the wrong.

:shortbus:

BlueBird

Yes respond, but Christians need to respond with truth and justice and loving thy enemies.

It also makes a bigger difference when in fact the Americans / Christians are the aggressors and the originator of the hostilities so as in real life where the Christians have started the hostilities with the Muslims then surely the Christians are expected to stop what themselves started.

And in spite of the Christian guilt the Muslims have constantly been offering peace terms while the Americans / Christians always refuse to negotiate any peace as the Christians only want war and victory even when the Christians are in the wrong.

To the latter part of your argument (have no idea why I'm even bothering with you) We don't negotiate with terrorists.

I think you need to move to Syria, Iran or any one of the peaceful Muslim nations (your choice) so you may live among the peaceful, loving people of the Muslim world. Pay no attention to exploding car bombs in crowded public places; that's just how they show the love.

I take refuge in knowing that your views represent only a very small fraction of the greatest country in the world.

BlueBird

We need to respond with bombs, lots and lots of bombs. Then we need to respond with even more bombs until we have no more bombs left. Then and only then will they be crippled to the point where they can no longer threaten peace. As long as they are allowed to organize and grow they threaten peace and spread oppression.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Christians are supposed to respond with "truth and justice and loving thy enemies" because... Jesus said so. So the violence you are advocating Muslims respond with must be because... Allah said so. Quite telling, thank you.

Are you going to ignore the other part of my post, or are you taking longer to write a really kicking reply?
Since they are so closely related, we can fairly say, "The nation of Islam (Muslims but not Allah) has the goal of taking over the heavens and the earth as Muslims intend to kill all non Muslims and then to torture and burn the non Muslims in their "Hell" and the only way to escape the Muslim intentions is to convert to Islam or else die and burn forever." Good part is, we don't need to assume this as we have many quotes and videos from militant Muslims vowing to do all that exactly.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Muslims don't offer peace terms, dipsh*t. Nothing you said in those two paragraphs is true. If this was 75 years ago, you'd be locked away in some mental hospital.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

Are you going to ignore the other part of my post, or are you taking longer to write a really kicking reply?

I read it and that is not ignoring it, and I see no reply there for me to make.

Surely I know of your anti-Muslim feelings and I see no reason for wanting an acknowledgment from me.

Bother and sister religions fighting each other over their versions of God, and I am on both sides.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Surely I know of your anti-Muslim feelings and I see no reason for wanting an acknowledgment from me.

Bother and sister religions fighting each other over their versions of God, and I am on both sides.

Jimmy,are you goingto Muslim Day at 6 Flags on September 12th? Maybe if you wear your burka and carry one of those smutty books called the Q'ran, they might let you in for free.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock.

Jimmy,are you going to Muslim Day at 6 Flags on September 12th? Maybe if you wear your burka and carry one of those smutty books called the Q'ran, they might let you in for free.

No, I am not going as it is kind of far for me to travel, and Six Flags is an unneeded high expense for my budget, and the Primary elections are on the 14th so I would likely be too busy on the 12th to be out playing around, and I do not much like amusement parks as they are more-so for children.

But I have no objection to being around people of Islam as I like and respect Muslims and I love their outfits and coverings - as like a girl in a burka is hot stuff.

And I do own an excellent translation of the Holy Quran, and I have read several versions of the Quran, and I would be happy to carry it anywhere or to discuss it or to share it with others.

hvp05

So you can not refute the idea that, "The nation of Islam (Muslims but not Allah) has the goal of taking over the heavens and the earth as Muslims intend to kill all non Muslims and then to torture and burn the non Muslims in their 'Hell' and the only way to escape the Muslim intentions is to convert to Islam or else die and burn forever."

One would think, if Islam truly were the 'religion of peace', you could quickly rip off a bunch of examples proving that to be so. :shrug:

Surely I know of your anti-Muslim feelings
Nothing "anti-Muslim" about it, dippy. You made the claim that Christians wish to rule the world and send non-Christians to Hell. Then you claim that Christianity and Islam are closely related. Ergo, Islam is also all about ruling the world and sending non-Muslims to Hell.

If anyone is anti-anything, it's you being anti-Christian. You repeatedly call for Christians to "love thy enemy" while you give Muslims clearance to run roughshod over the world however they may please. All while claiming you're on "both sides". I seriously think you should travel to the Sudan or Iran and see how your dual religion would fly with your Muslim brothers.

(And I'm an atheist, so I have no dogs in this fight other than the concern for highlighting your hypocrisy. And as an American who finds your willingness to allow us to be overrun by a violent band of religious extremists quite disgusting.)

a girl in a burka is hot stuff.
Girl? Word is, Mohammed liked his girls pretty young. Seems an ideal place to find one would be an amusement park on Muslim Family Day.

Please tell, what do you find so sexy about a girl in a burka? The complete subservience to male domination? Or is it physical? You find being able to look into her eyes (and only her eyes) highly attractive?

hvp05

Jimmy,are you going to Muslim Day at 6 Flags on September 12th?
Unfortunately for him, it's Muslim Family Day. Since he has no family, they wouldn't let him past the gate.

But he could potentially loiter in the parking lot trying to hook up with one of those underaged Muslim brides.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Unfortunately for him, it's Muslim Family Day. Since he has no family, they wouldn't let him past the gate.

But he could potentially loiter in the parking lot trying to hook up with one of those underaged Muslim brides.

:killingme

Marie

Dhimmitude

Lets talk about those terms, this is taken from one of there own sources!
Basically you pay a tax for the privilege to live, as a second class with no rights. You don't peacefully coexist! You submit or the sword.
Id say you talk out of ignorance, but I think you know quite well and like usual your being deceptive.
Wonderful Jimmy you can become a slave and pay a tax to live and then have your daughter at the age of 9 rapped by adult pedophile and all your children forced into Islam.:smack:
Just out of curiosity who's going to pay your way then? Or are you bankin on Obma care?

"Dhimmitude can only be understood in the context of jihad, because it originates from this ideology. Infidels who submit without fighting to the Islamic armies, are granted a pledge of security. They are protected from the jihad laws against infidels which command killing, slavery, ransom or deportation for the enemies. Peace and security for non-Muslims are recognised only after their submission. Protection status is provided through the Islamization of conquered lands.
Rules of dhimmitude

The vanquished non-Muslims peoples are granted security for their life and possessions, as well as a relative self-autonomous administration and limited religious rights according to the modalities of the conquest. These rights are subject to two conditions: the payment of a poll tax (the jizya) and submission to the provisions of Islamic law.
The concept of toleration is linked to a number of discriminatory obligations in the economic, religious and social fields, imposed by the shari'a on the dhimmis. The transgression by the dhimmis of some of these obligations, abolished their protection, and threaten them with death or slavery. Dhimmis suffered many legal disabilities intended to reduce them to a condition of humiliation, segregation and discrimination. These rules, established from the eight to nine centuries by the founders of the four schools of Islamic law, set the pattern of the Muslim's community's social behavior toward dhimmis."

thunderclapp

JP's Favorite Heckler
But I have no objection to being around people of Islam as I like and respect Muslims and I love their outfits and coverings - as like a girl in a burka is hot stuff.

:killingme I get this. Hot stuff. As in wearing heavy clothes in the summer is hot stuff. I have to admit you have a very dry sense of humor. Pretty funny.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short Bus.

Lets talk about those terms, this is taken from one of there own sources!
Basically you pay a tax for the privilege to live, as a second class with no rights. You don't peacefully coexist! You submit or the sword.
Id say you talk out of ignorance, but I think you know quite well and like usual your being deceptive.
Wonderful Jimmy you can become a slave and pay a tax to live and then have your daughter at the age of 9 rapped by adult pedophile and all your children forced into Islam.:smack:
Just out of curiosity who's going to pay your way then? Or are you bankin on Obma care?

"Dhimmitude can only be understood in the context of jihad, because it originates from this ideology. Infidels who submit without fighting to the Islamic armies, are granted a pledge of security. They are protected from the jihad laws against infidels which command killing, slavery, ransom or deportation for the enemies. Peace and security for non-Muslims are recognised only after their submission. Protection status is provided through the Islamization of conquered lands.
Rules of dhimmitude

The vanquished non-Muslims peoples are granted security for their life and possessions, as well as a relative self-autonomous administration and limited religious rights according to the modalities of the conquest. These rights are subject to two conditions: the payment of a poll tax (the jizya) and submission to the provisions of Islamic law.
The concept of toleration is linked to a number of discriminatory obligations in the economic, religious and social fields, imposed by the shari'a on the dhimmis. The transgression by the dhimmis of some of these obligations, abolished their protection, and threaten them with death or slavery. Dhimmis suffered many legal disabilities intended to reduce them to a condition of humiliation, segregation and discrimination. These rules, established from the eight to nine centuries by the founders of the four schools of Islamic law, set the pattern of the Muslim's community's social behavior toward dhimmis."

If anyone is a Christian or Jew and are not hostile to Islam then they will live in peace and safety.

It is that the Christians and Jews that do remain hostile and enemies to the peaceful religion of Islam.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If anyone is a Christian or Jew and are not hostile to Islam then they will live in peace and safety.

It is that the Christians and Jews that do remain hostile and enemies to the peaceful religion of Islam.

Hostile? Define this? Do you mean the Christians and Jews that are strapping bombs to their chests and blowing themselves up in the middle of weddings, busses, and restaurants? Do you mean the Christians and Jews that are hijacking airplanes and flying them into building killing thousands?

But it's funny... I thought Islam was peaceful. I thought it was only a small percentage of Muslims that are distorting their faith to commit their acts of terror. You've just inferred that it is the entire Islamic community that has our peace and security in jeopardy and will stop the madness if we are nicer to them. You only confirm what so many already believed... Islam is a dangerous, violent, and hateful religion.

Marie

Sorry lying, or delusional again, right there it was in black and with from an islamic site. So you want to back up your words with Islamic text? Since they are divided you might something, so how about using the koran where it talks about Jihad.

Marie

Hostile? Define this? Do you mean the Christians and Jews that are strapping bombs to their chests and blowing themselves up in the middle of weddings, busses, and restaurants? Do you mean the Christians and Jews that are hijacking airplanes and flying them into building killing thousands?

But it's funny... I thought Islam was peaceful. I thought it was only a small percentage of Muslims that are distorting their faith to commit their acts of terror. You've just inferred that it is the entire Islamic community that has our peace and security in jeopardy and will stop the madness if we are nicer to them. You only confirm what so many already believed... Islam is a dangerous, violent, and hateful religion.

James is talking about those dangerous Christians that share their faith, that might try to convert someone. Or refuse to worship a false god, or refuse to read and embrace the writings of a delusional pedophile. Those dangerous types that exhibit morality and love each other. Not like the animals he likes, that can devoice a woman and leave here desuetude by saying I devoice thee 3 time.
Or if they cant kill her, they lock her in a room till she kills herself. You know those Hot babes that light themselves on fire to escape there circumstances.

Marie

"What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short Bus.

The Christians and Jews do their killings and murders under the disguise of governments, and so the Christians and Jews do their horrible crimes and hostilities with American weapons and under American policies and tactics.

Trying to pretend that murdering Muslims with laser guided bombs from an F-16 is such a superior way of murder over the self sacrifice of a suicide bomber is just not really true.

Being the religion of peace does not mean they are pacifist that lets evil-doers walk all over them - no.

You and the US govt might wish it that way but no.

The religion of peace does indeed create peace under its authority, and they do offer peace to their enemies, and the Islamic religion is foremost about peace, but they have every right and religious justification to fight back against their violent attackers.

If you or the USA attacks any person of Islam or of any religion anywhere on the planet earth then yes they all, as does anyone, has their right to fight back against you and your kind of hostile Christianity.

Geruch

There's better ways from them to seek peace in their country.

I wish the US would stay out of those countries. The muslims been fighting among themselves for years. Hell they blow up their own people. They stone women to death. They make women hide themselves with burka. Women aren't respected. They hold no value on life it's self. Why the US is wasting their time, I don't know. Seem useless to me. Not all them are for peace.

Most Americans know they hate the way we live. And they hate our freedom.

If and when they attack the USA, then when have every right to fight back with great force.
Not as Christians but as citizen of the United States of America.

Last edited: