Muslims barred from picture at Obama event

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
ok .... so your proof is where exactly?

Prove to me he has no control over who he wants standing behind him when his image and rhetoric are portrayed to millions over national television!!! You're a fool to think he has no control!!! Some future leader you're backing there...:killingme

wintersprings

He did have control, and he exercised it, just like the control he had on leaving the church.

He has the history of hating everyone not in his race.

chernmax

The "proof" probably came from some odd ball "neverheardofbyanyone.com" type of Website were the spew is taken as fact by some.

And the proof he has no control over his own campaign comes from where? Mary Kay??? :coffee:

awpitt

Main Streeter
And the proof he has no control over his own campaign comes from where? Mary Kay??? :coffee:
The accusation is that the volunteers were acting on orders from the top (Obama); therefore, burden of proof falls on those making the accusation. With no proof either way, other than the actual actions of the volunteers, this whole thread is speculation.

Xaquin44

He did have control, and he exercised it, just like the control he had on leaving the church.

He has the history of hating everyone not in his race.

yes .... he has direct control of all of his underlings and can sense their actions as they unfold.

he uses his hive mind telepathy to issue orders as events unfold.

I for one welcome our hive master overlord.

Xaquin44

I think the proof is in the fact that nearly every major candidate ever has, at some point, had a staffer/volunteer/employee not do the right thing.

b.f.d.

look at it this way. If he was actively and purposely doing this, he'd have known someone would eventually notice and it would get WAY more publicity then not.

face it, you have not one shred of proof of your accusations.

I might as well say bush is really a space alien. I have just as much proof as you do at this point.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
you guys make me laugh.

You've blamed the 'towel heads' and obama .... otherwise known as 'the people not responsible'.

edit" admittedly though, it does seem kind of a boneheaded move on the part of a couple of his volunteers.

Though if you fault a politician for every single doing of his support staff, then every single politician would be in some kind of trouble.

Every politician is a dipsh!p. If you can't control your support staff, how in the hell are you going to control the federal bureaucracy?

Too much for one person without the proper support staff. And if you can't make the proper decisions on those positions, you're not qualified. Just think, with his current track record, who would Obama name as Secretary of Defense? Denny boy?

chernmax

The accusation is that the volunteers were acting on orders from the top (Obama); therefore, burden of proof falls on those making the accusation. With no proof either way, other than the actual actions of the volunteers, this whole thread is speculation.

Just like you interpretation of the situation, pure speculation...:coffee:

And I didn't say NObama gave the order but he sets policy to his senior staff, campaign managers as to how he wants to be portrayed in front of America. Do you honestly think some volunteer is in charge of the money shot that is portrayed before millions on national television. You're in a dream world like NObama...:smack:

BOP

"I was coming to support him, and I felt like I was discriminated against by the very person who was supposed to be bringing this change, who I could really relate to,” said Hebba Aref, a 25-year-old lawyer who lives in the Detroit suburb of Bloomfield Hills. “The message that I thought was delivered to us was that they do not want him associated with Muslims or Muslim supporters.”

Isn't there a word for the irony in a situation like this? I mean, of all the people you pick out of a crowd to allegedly "discriminate" against, what are the odds that one of those people is going to be an attorney?