ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Attachments

• 3chicks.jpg
    3chicks.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 96

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm always amazed when people post on these forums without reading some threads first. And then they're shocked by the responses. :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm always amazed when people post on these forums without reading some threads first. And then they're shocked by the responses. :coffee:

Why? You know not every forum out there jumps right in with an attack or inside joke. Some places welcome people and make them feel right at home. Amazingly enough, it doesn't hurt at all to be nice to a newbie. :shrug:

B

Bronwyn

Why? You know not every forum out there jumps right in with an attack or inside joke. Some places welcome people and make them feel right at home. Amazingly enough, it doesn't hurt at all to be nice to a newbie. :shrug:

Did you come to the party just before I left last month? I thought I saw you :huggy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I always read a forum for awhile before posting. She would have understood the humor on here and not gotten offended and run away if she'd been reading them for awhile.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Did you come to the party just before I left last month? I thought I saw you :huggy:
Maybe. But I can barely remember where I was yesterday. :lol:

I always read a forum for awhile before posting. She would have understood the humor on here and not gotten offended and run away if she'd been reading them for awhile.
I don't. I jump right in. And if you are new to the area, and find this forum you find that on most search engines it states it is a community forum to discuss life in southern Maryland "Whether you're relocating or a native, discuss general topics about living in Southern Maryland. What's happening locally" and then this particular section shows up as "This is a forum for members who are planning events and get-togethers. Make plans and post your meeting information here." Both of which makes us sound like a quite friendly group of Southern Marylanders. :smile: I remember when I joined way back when, I thought I had finally found a place to meet some nice people in the area. Disillusion people later, after they've become sucked in. that's my motto. :wink: