My baby hedgehog was put to sleep yesterday.

Mojo

Thanks to all of you who have a heart and are kind enough to give me the support I need now and will probably need for a long time. She was very loved and will be missed for years to come. :huggy:

How are you holding up? My kids were playing Sonic the Hedgehog last night and I was thinking about you :huggy:

TheJudge

It might be a pity me thread. But I deserve some kind of human compassion as I have lost a good friend to me. I am also alone at the moment (hubby is in LA at the moment on business) and I have no one to really cry on. So guess who got picked? :shrug:

Autopsy shows an OD on pills and neglect due to too much computer usage.

interesting

Attachments

• dead.jpg
    dead.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 77

Mojo

Autopsy shows an OD on pills and neglect due to too much computer usage.

interesting

:yikes: You are a cold heartless bastard! I hope a porcupine sneaks into your mouth in the middle of the night and you have to crap it out the next day.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You know I am seriously hurting here. Are you people really this cold? She was a precious little life and now she is dead, do you get it?? She is dead, I will never be able to hold my sweet baby again. Some of you are really sick in the head!
Jesus effing christ you need a life!! :smack:

You stepped on the damn thing didn't you? Sat on it? Or did you eat it?

HunterJJD

:huggy: My grandpas prize woodchuck just passed away suddenly so I'm feeling a little emotional today :ohwell:

Did he pass away from lead poisoning?

I had to watch a sad sight last night, this sweet cute deer was over come by arrow shot through its heart poison and walked off and died. It really makes my belly hungry

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:bawl: I need cyber hugs so, so bad :bawl: I broke one of my nails :cds: It took me such a long time to grow it, now I don't have a matching set anymore. Why, oh why me? :cds:

It was on my hand longer than the dead hedgehog and nothing will get me through this but your support and love. :frown:

What in the world will happen to me next that your cyber hugs will have to help me through?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:bawl: I need cyber hugs so, so bad :bawl: I broke one of my nails :cds: It took me such a long time to grow it, now I don't have a matching set anymore. Why, oh why me? :cds:

It was on my hand longer than the dead hedgehog and nothing will get me through this but your support and love. :frown:

What in the world will happen to me next that your cyber hugs will have to help me through?

:poorbaby: Here's some RoseLove. :love:

ODE TO NAIL

Oh fingernail, oh fingernail. How I miss thee so.
I nurtured you, I dressed you lovingly in colors so bright.
I filed you, I polished you, moisturized your cuticle every night.

I gaze upon my hand now and remember how you were so bonny.
Alas, my hand is now forlorn as the Osmond’s would be without Donny.

:huggy:

warneckutz

Lets go have a bottle of "Fat Bastard" together, that'll cheer us up! :otter:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ODE TO NAIL

Oh fingernail, oh fingernail. How I miss thee so.
I nurtured you, I dressed you lovingly in colors so bright.
I filed you, I polished you, moisturized your cuticle every night.

I gaze upon my hand now and remember how you were so bonny.
Alas, my hand is now forlorn as the Osmond’s would be without Donny.

:huggy:

:roflmao: