My baby hedgehog was put to sleep yesterday.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:bawl: I need cyber hugs so, so bad :bawl: I broke one of my nails :cds: It took me such a long time to grow it, now I don't have a matching set anymore. Why, oh why me? :cds:

It was on my hand longer than the dead hedgehog and nothing will get me through this but your support and love. :frown:

What in the world will happen to me next that your cyber hugs will have to help me through?

:huggy: I'll take you to the salon if you need a replacement put on. I wouldn't want you to drive and risk breaking another one. :smile:

Mojo

Awwww, I used to love playing Sonic. I miss that lil guy. Can I come over your house to play w/him? :smile:

I'll hit you up later tonight, I just found a local hamster breeder so I'm going to run out and buy a couple dozen of those little condom dwellers.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'll hit you up later tonight, I just found a local hamster breeder so I'm going to run out and buy a couple dozen of those little condom dwellers.

Couple dozen?

What are you going to do about next week-end?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It might be a pity me thread. But I deserve some kind of human compassion as I have lost a good friend to me. I am also alone at the moment (hubby is in LA at the moment on business) and I have no one to really cry on. So guess who got picked?

This has to be a joke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ODE TO NAIL

Oh fingernail, oh fingernail. How I miss thee so.
I nurtured you, I dressed you lovingly in colors so bright.
I filed you, I polished you, moisturized your cuticle every night.

I gaze upon my hand now and remember how you were so bonny.
Alas, my hand is now forlorn as the Osmond’s would be without Donny.

:huggy:

OMG! :killingme

TheJudge

Attachments

• tombstone.jpg
    tombstone.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 120

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You insensitive #####. I can't not believe you would not respects fruitcakebabys wishes to have a little peace and love thrown her way. How can you be so cold not to recognize her over priced rat's death?

You're right. I'm ashamed of myself. :frown:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Q: What do you get when you cross a giraffe with a hedgehog?

A: A six-foot toothbrush. :dye:

Last edited: