My Feet Are Shrinking

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Serious. I'm not talking a difference in one pair of shoe brands versus another.

I'm saying that every single pair of my shoes are too big. Probably at least by a size.

Has anybody heard of such a thing?

Serious. I'm not talking a difference in one pair of shoe brands versus another.

I'm saying that every single pair of my shoes are too big. Probably at least by a size.

Well there was this movie a long time ago...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Well there was this movie a long time ago...

:lol:

According to the internet I have Leprosy! :jameo: :cds:

Leprosy, an infectious disease, is seen primarily in India, Brazil, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Nigeria. It sometimes happens to armadillo handlers, as they handle the bacteria which cause it. Leprosy causes neuropathy and can also cause short feet due to neuropathic joints. However, it can be treated with special antibiotics.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
When I lost a fair amount of weight, my feet did get a smidge smaller, requiring a 1/2 size smaller. Sometimes even a full size smaller.

But now that I am chunkin' up a bit again, my feet have also gotten a bit larger.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
When I lost a fair amount of weight, my feet did get a smidge smaller, requiring a 1/2 size smaller. Sometimes even a full size smaller.

But now that I am chunkin' up a bit again, my feet have also gotten a bit larger.

That makes sense. I never really thought about my feet loosing weight, but everything else has been.

I'll still bring this up to my neurologist and make him test me for leprosy. :lmao:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

:yeahthat: My shoes are all too big now that I lost weight.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
The shoe size hasn't changed for me but the width has. I went from a medium back to a narrow.

Luckily, I really don't care about shoes. The shoes I have were from back when I was a narrow. YAY ME! :bann:

Pete

Repete
The shoe size hasn't changed for me but the width has. I went from a medium back to a narrow.

Luckily, I really don't care about shoes. The shoes I have were from back when I was a narrow. YAY ME! :bann:

Insert length v. girth joke here

nomoney

OMFG, I just googled feet shrinking this morning, because my feet are shrinking also!!! I'm not sure its a weight thing. I"m pretty steady right now. I went through a massive weight loss about 5 years ago and my feet never really shrank then. I have been a steady 7 since forever. I am now wearing a 6.5 easy - and in some brands a 6. If I wear my 7 heels - I feel like a 6 year old wearing her mommy's shoes.
I'm thinking that EVERY single shoe company are resizing their shoes - that has to be it. :lol:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Insert length v. girth joke here

Perv.

OMFG, I just googled feet shrinking this morning, because my feet are shrinking also!!! I'm not sure its a weight thing. I"m pretty steady right now. I went through a massive weight loss about 5 years ago and my feet never really shrank then. I have been a steady 7 since forever. I am now wearing a 6.5 easy - and in some brands a 6. If I wear my 7 heels - I feel like a 6 year old wearing her mommy's shoes.
I'm thinking that EVERY single shoe company are resizing their shoes - that has to be it. :lol:

This could be the case but I am fitting into former shoes I couldn't wear for years.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

Shoes tend to stretch out over time, especially leather ones. Many of mine seem bigger than they were when I bought them so I put inserts in them to make them fit more snugly.

Yeah, but your case is unique as I believe you being able to wear smaller shoes has to do with the fact you finally found a man willing to Dremel your toenals...:shrug: