My new favorite restaurant...

Daffy

Oz said:
:yeahthat:

What happened to the old lady anyway?

I disagree. The prices look high but you get literally a ton of food. The fish 'sandwich' has more fish than you get somewhere else with a fis 'n' chips dinner. And they are real fish fillets, not pressed patties. Order a fish sandwich, lose the bun, and you have a fish fry that can feed 2 people.

And I am with Vrai all the way, it's got to be my new favorite restaurant as well. As well as my new favorite place to just hang out on the deck with a cool refreshing cocktail. :cheers:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Daffy said:
I disagree. The prices look high but you get literally a ton of food. The fish 'sandwich' has more fish than you get somewhere else with a fis 'n' chips dinner. And they are real fish fillets, not pressed patties. Order a fish sandwich, lose the bun, and you have a fish fry that can feed 2 people.

And I am with Vrai all the way, it's got to be my new favorite restaurant as well. As well as my new favorite place to just hang out on the deck with a cool refreshing cocktail. :cheers:

For their nearly $30 entrees plus beverage, salad and tip, I can buy a few days worth of food from Mckays and turn on the Travel Channel for a nice view... :ohwell:

USNavyMike

Oz said:
For their nearly $30 entrees plus beverage, salad and tip, I can buy a few days worth of food from Mckays and turn on the Travel Channel for a nice view... :ohwell:

LMAO, but then you wont get to see my smileing face!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oz said:
Sounds like a rip roaring good time. :bigwhoop:

Ang517

The anniversary party is this weekend. Wonder if there will be a big turnout. I heard it being announced on the radio.