My Own Sermon...

PmoneyandTT

I don't allow the enemy to plug into me and violate me through his subtle seductions.  He is a giver and he is looking for a receiver.  I must discern his influence if I am going to rebuke him.

I have free will to post - as I please.. This is a religion Post area.  You don't have to read - or even click on this particular forum.  My reasons aren't your reasons - so you will never understand. And I will not entertain your thoughts of doing so.. Seems to me - since I stop posting at the harry potter posting - You came looking for me here.. I am so flattered by your persistence.. Makes a girl blush.. The funny thing about this - I knew it would ruffle your feathers..  And I have succeeded once again.  Your to busy trying to ask why - Maybe you should move to Montomery county with the rest of the "if it doesn't agree with me" then you better not do it people.. Yea - Im on a soapbox - I enjoying doing it.. It pleases me to know - Sharing my faith with other people - might give them a different look on life.  Whether you agree with it or not.. You are an individual - You have your right to do what ever.. If I had posted in other places - then I could understand your argument.. Im posting in Religion.. You like to pick fights for the gradification of doing so. You what we call a "bully" for a lack of better words.. Im not a HATER.. I don't hate you for your beliefs - don't hate me for mine. LIke Blondie said - You control your mouse - not me..

Curiousity - is such a good thing.. Man - God does wonders..
All the glory goes to him for leading you here..

In the last days - christians will be persecuted - Am I willing to die for my beliefs and My Lord Jesus Christ.. I am not ashamed of who I am..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's a funny story:

When my daughter was little and learning her colors, she used to get them mixed up.  I'd say, "What color is this?"  And she'd say, "Red."  I'd say, "No, that's blue."  And she'd say, "I can call it red if I want to!"

The point is, you can call it that if you want to but it doesn't make it true.

PmoneyandTT

What tree did you fall out of?.. I was talking to Jimmy..
Not on a religious level - but on a educational level - I don't have anything in common with what you say - or said.
It seems most have gotten a "f" in reading comprehension class.  

Your view of things - are great - glad you pointed those things out.. Now Im going to ruffle your feathers - "go sit back in the corner"

Jimmyrich

Ok,

I seem to have misinterpreted your impetus for posting so many "sermon-like" essays on this forum.  I understand that you are strong in your faith and, hey, maybe someone read that and it picked them up. I shouldn't have picked on you for trying to share your belief.  I was, and still am, a bit confused as to the suddenness of it all, but whatever, that's I guess not for me to question. I find it interesting that you knew it would ruffle my feathers. But make no mistake. I'm not chasing you. I was actually going here to post my question about the Dr. Laura letter. I saw many posts by you that looked like they had sparked discussion. But instead, I found 4 replies each by yourself just adding different parts to the "sermon" (i'm just calling them that because of the religious nature of them).  So I overreacted and guessed that it was you simply being preachy and not allowing for discussion on issues. But if it makes you happy to share your faith in that manner, which I'm sure it does, I will no longer give you a hard time for it. Not that it matters. Just wanted to say.

PmoneyandTT

The reason I knew it would ruffle your feathers - is because of the postings in Harry Potter.. That Holy thou art thing I got going on.. My reasons are not your reasons - Why you say all of a sudden.. I don't think anything is all of a sudden.. Harry Potter was the quo to express the word of God..

It was just my time..

Everything is about timing..

Do you actually think the Enemy is going to come at you with horns and a pitchfork?  NO - he would rather come at you like a white angel - so you will invite him in your house - you won't feel threatened.. The best way to Kill someone is to become their friend.. Satan knows this - and he has alot of ways of doing this..

On an educational level - If someone came at you with a gun in your face - you would feel your life was threatened right..

Well if I wanted to get more from you then just killing you - I wanted your possessions - your sanity - your way of life meaning job - income - savings.. I would have to get you to trust me.. Be your friend - agree with your understanding.. Never go against you.. But once your guard is down - then thats when I strike.. Come on now - If you believe there is a God then you have to believe there is a satan..

His whole purpose is to kill - steal - and destroy.. Once he puts the wool over your eyes - he will accomplish all of that..

God's words never lie - satan is the King of Liars.. Post as you will - I like the chase.. And yes - I still have alot more to say.... Or rather God does..

Jimmyrich

Do you actually think the Enemy is going to come at you with horns and a pitchfork?  NO - he would rather come at you like a white angel - so you will invite him in your house - you won't feel threatened.. The best way to Kill someone is to become their friend.. Satan knows this - and he has alot of ways of doing this..

What are you talking about? You want to kill me? You think I want to kill you? Oh wait---this wasn't for me...Was it? This was just more sermonizing?

andwhat

Pmoney, since this is a religious forum i'm interested in what you said,

Come on now - If you believe there is a God then you have to believe there is a satan..

My question is why? Why do you have to believe this? And how could god ahve created satsn if sattn is the antihesis of God? How can satan be as powerful as God if god created him? If God didn't create satan, then where did he come from? any thoughts?

PmoneyandTT

Your like a wet dream - it doesn't last..

The funny thing is I don't need anyone to parade behind me. I have Christ my savior - you on the other hand - the bigger your posse - the bigger you claim to be..

The words of God - will not change everyone - it states that throughout the bible.. I don't have any physical evidence to prove otherwise - thats why its called FAITH... Little or lacking on alot of people's part.. And since you like turning people's words around - I see no need in flattering myself any longer.. I had did alot of research on all those questions you posted.. But really - I am not going to waste my time.. Find it yourself.. I know my word - and I know what is true for me.. Posting that information will be like walking you threw a door when its shut - it won't happen and you'll get a headache in the process...

PmoneyandTT

Did anybody go to sunday school?  

You believe what you will.. There has always been a satan.. He was once a angel.. The favorite angel - the beautifuliest angel.. But PRIDE was his sin.. So God threw him out of heaven.. And all of his followers with him.. This is the fight that is still going on today.. Before humans there has always been angels.. They are spirits.. But they are also a servant to God.. Satan is not on the same level as God.. He is just another spirit that hates mankind so much.. Since Adam fell - Adam gave satan power.. Over our thoughts - the wickdness.. Satan knows he will not win.. But he doesn't want to go to hell by himself - so he uses what God loves - mankind to do his evil.. You have to believe in the spirit world before you can understand all of this.. If you don't believe there is a heaven or hell - then you won't even believe this.. Just like I did research on Harry Potter - and came up with my decision - you should do research on reading the bible come up with your own conclusion.. If you have a closed mind to things - it won't matter.. In order for me to understand things - and know they are against what I believe in I do research.. I use more then one resource to establish my final answer.. Posting on here - is only a 1/3 of what goes on with me.. I am unable to give detail after detail of what I find - or what I read.. It would be to long - and to much to post.. Stop depending on people to give you answers to your questions.. I only can give you what God has giving me.. But something he is not going to give me - He deals with each of us on an individual level.. Im already there - no need in asking such questions.. I just don't sit in church and take what the preacher says as solid information.. I go back and do research and pray about it.. Thats why Im so confident in myself - I know who I am

Jimmyrich

Actually, Sxy, I believe it was I who was the "wet dream"...

I wonder why you would try to use something like that against me when the post I put up first today was basically to appologize to you. But since you come back with your sermonizing which shifts direction more than piss in the wind, followed by your witty "wet dream" comment which both didn't really make sense, and I think was just an excuse for you to say "wet dream" I'll respond...

andwhat asks you do explain your statement "if you belive in god you must believe in Satan"--what do you do? You come back with more flowery, vomitted up religious jargon, that I belive even YOU don't truly understand, and leave it at that. You think that you have to believe in Satan to belive in God. I think that's BS. And there are MANY people who believe both. But they're wrong I guess since God and Jesus are with you and you alone and since you must have researched it, then you must be right...how do you research something like that? Read the bible? Pray? How reliable is that in NOT just "taking what the preacher says" for granted?  You don't approach these questions in an objective manner.  How can you? Your blinded by faith in ONE SPECIFIC THING and you refuse to allow for the existance of any other truths.
Well that's fine.  It seems to work for you and you are very confidant in your own beliefs so more power to you. But take the arrogant tone out of your voice here when it comes to my and andwhat's questionings of the things you post. Anyone can just vomit back bible verses to me and say that they suffice as explanations.  Take your own advice and "stand for something" when it comes to the things you say. You say I go looking for arguements. I agree that I enjoy a good debate. But the reason I honed in on YOU here is that you seem to just put out ideas and then run away leaving a smoke trail of bible verses, disjointed logical thoughts, and blanket feel-good, catch-all statements like "I know who I am" and clever little one-liners in your dust.  
Well stop being a broken record, and put on something we can dance to.

SxyPrincess

Jimmy,

I'm sorry...I didn't realize the "wet dream" comment was aimed at you.  Anyhow...I agree TT didn't make sense about the use of it, either.

So, to piggyback on your comment...TT is speaking "gods" words and NOT her own.  If she believes what he says...fine....but how about thinking for yourself once in a while.  

Stop being a follower....stand up to yourself and be a LEADER!!!!!!!!!

andwhat

Allow me to defend myslef a bit. Yes i went to sunday school, yes I ahve doen a research, hell I have a degree in philosophy AND Religious Studies and my senior thesis was on the problem of evil in the bible and how it is never truly answered so please do not try to talk down to me as if i do not know what I'm talking about. Just b/c you believe in God, does not mean that you have to believe in Satan. It does if you are what you consider a "true christian" and take the bible completely literaly.ypou said that God deals wiht all of us individually, does that mean that god revelas himself in differnt ways to do different people so as to reach everyone b/c he knows that different people need to be taught in different ways? So then maybe all those wacky people who are reading the Qu'ran or the Torah or the book of mormon instead of the bible might be on the right track after all. But no, you couldn't accept that b/c your way is the only way.
Oh and Jimmy, damnit I want to be someone's wetdream. thanks for stealing my thunder.

PmoneyandTT

Well Im a servant of God - not of man.. Im a leader in my household - You can make up your own rules - doesn't mean I have to abide by them.. This is a religion forum - not anything else.. I wanted to post some things about the Word of God - I didn't come knocking on your door.. You clicked on it.. It really doesn't matter what you say to me - its all in vain anyway.. I don't have any tone with you.. I talk to everyone like they are an adult.. I don't have to uplift my voice to get my point across.. Thats the level you chose to sit on.. I don't need your approval or your forgiveness to speak or type what I believe.. Co-signer as you will.. Who's following who?  Your only as strong as your leader.. And since my Christ is my leader - I know Im strong..

Doesn't matter what you say - or what you think - Why do you feel like you have to get your point across in the religion forum.. Why don't you make up your own little forum about what you believe - Im sure your co-signers will follow you.. Type what you believe - say what you will - let people comment on what you think about things.. I picked the religion forum because I thought it was a good place.. Maybe something like "fire up" forum would be more suitable for you.. Preach about the MEism - what is good for me - what I can do for me - what me thinks about me... Im sure you will get alot of debate there.. Gods word maybe a broken record to you - but not to me.. Im not trying to play music to your liking any how..

andwhat

Pmoney, Jimmy apologized for this entire forum which he started and i thought that he and you had reached an agreement that it was over, end of subject, move on, bu bye now. and then you come back and start keep going on and on about what I have no idea. And no I didn't get an f in reading comprehension class. Jimmy apologized, he said you can post whatever you want and thats fine and then you kepp going on and on reiterating that you can post things. Are yo trying to prove to Jimmy that you can post hings. I think he gets the point. He admitted he was in the wrong, let it go b/c he has.

PmoneyandTT

Great - sunday school attendant..

In the first book - it says there was a tree of life - Good and evil.. When Eve fed that fruit to Adam - mankind eyes were open to Evil.. It already existed before we were ever made.. So since there isn't any satan - everything that happens bad - you blame God?  

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I have FAITH in <b>God</b>.  Sorry, I DONT HAVE FAITH in <b><"Satan"</b>...

Yes, there is good and evil in this world.  That in no sense means that I should put my faith into this omnipotent evil creature...

Everything happens for a reason...Good and bad...they are both at the hands of God in my perspective.
Life is about individual choices and growth.  If there were no "evil" or "bad", we wouldn't worry about personal choice....and individual growth cannot take place.... then, what would be the purpose of life?!?!?!