My Pic from last new year...

Foxhound

Finishing last
hborror said:
You seem like a nice guy :huggy: .....but your a newbie, don't let them run you out :lmao: stay, live, luagh, and learn.

I'm not likely to get "r u n t o f f". I may end up getting bored with the forum and fading into obscurity in a few months.

But then again. I may find a few friends, localy for a change, and keep my interest in things. I actually origionally came to the forum looking for folks to ride with. I enjoy riding my bike alone, but I also wanted to see what it was like to ride with a group. I got that chance this last weekend and I enjoyed it imensly. I have only been in "culvert" county since Aug 04, and I don't drink. It seems if you don't drink it's a little slower getting to meet folks.

And thanks for the :huggy:, right back at ya!:huggy:

H

hborror

Fallen said:
I'm not trying to be mean, but do you always spell "laugh" like that?

Thanx I dont know why I kept doing that. To me it's much easier to write then it is to type.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Foxhound said:
Hair is between my shoulderblades, beard just a bit bushier.

I'll have to get a new pic soon.

The local beauty shops can take care of the hair between your shoulder blades. But I got to warn ya that wax stings a bit when they rip it off. :lmao:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Lugnut said:
The local beauty shops can take care of the hair between your shoulder blades. But I got to warn ya that wax stings a bit when they rip it off. :lmao:

It's not the back that scares me, it's the "bikini area"!!!! :jameo:

:whistle:

H

hborror

Foxhound said:
I'm not likely to get "r u n t o f f". I may end up getting bored with the forum and fading into obscurity in a few months.

But then again. I may find a few friends, localy for a change, and keep my interest in things. I actually origionally came to the forum looking for folks to ride with. I enjoy riding my bike alone, but I also wanted to see what it was like to ride with a group. I got that chance this last weekend and I enjoyed it imensly. I have only been in "culvert" county since Aug 04, and I don't drink. It seems if you don't drink it's a little slower getting to meet folks.

And thanks for the :huggy:, right back at ya!:huggy:

Around here thats all people do when they go out...Drink (well most of us). I am a drinker I think it helps the outgoing me come out. If I didn't drink when I went out I would be a shy little mouse sittin at a back table somewhere.

Foxhound

Finishing last
hborror said:
Around here thats all people do when they go out...Drink (well most of us). I am a drinker I think it helps the outgoing me come out. If I didn't drink when I went out I would be a shy little mouse sittin at a back table somewhere.

I've been the guy sitting quietly in the back before. I'm sure I will be again. I'm pretty outgoing once I get to meet people but getting to meet them initially can be hard for me.

Just takes a while.

Oops better be careful. :whistle: I might let someone get to know me. :lmao:

H

hborror

Foxhound said:
I've been the guy sitting quietly in the back before. I'm sure I will be again. I'm pretty outgoing once I get to meet people but getting to meet them initially can be hard for me.

Just takes a while.

Oops better be careful. :whistle: I might let someone get to know me. :lmao:

:killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Foxhound said:
Hair is between my shoulderblades.
Must look weird at the beach :jey:

Foxhound said:
Other times I put my foot in my mouth. :lmao:
:yay: I think it's wonderful that a gentleman of your advanced years is able to maintain his flexability.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Must look weird at the beach :jey:

:yay: I think it's wonderful that a gentleman of your advanced years is able to maintain his flexability.

Bet you would...

Welcome Foxhound!! :flowers: thought I'd share one of me and my family, here's me, Apsy and baby :huggy:

Attachments

• ap1.JPG
    ap1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 119

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I do love to celebrate others accomplishments so I am going to hum that song for the rest of the day. :dance:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Wow! Thanks for the karma folks. And for those that think I am brave. Nah, whats the worst that will happen, get stalked!!! Whos to say I wouldnt like it?

That pic of you on your bike, I saw you the other day in mechanicsville didn't I, Dems? :lmao:

I guess they could call me Ugly, stoopid and poor. Or say I ride a rice burner. But I already did that on another thread.

Hugs for all.