My truck

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Pete
Is calling every 15 minutes to check on my truck excessive?

No, that is way too long, maybe you should call every 5 minutes.

:bubble:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Is calling every 15 minutes to check on my truck excessive?

not at all; just be sure to test your breaks before you leave the parking lot. :wink:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by fddog
Excuse me please, This thread is about petes trk. Please resume truck conversation :rolleyes: :bubble:

:huggy: What's wrong? Are your feelings hurt?

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by IM4Change
:huggy: What's wrong? Are your feelings hurt?
no but, its all about petes truck. And pixie is the only one that can change the all about me thingy :bubble:

Pete

Repete
Excuse me please, This thread is about petes trk. Please resume truck conversation :rolleyes: :bubble:
thank you

Put on DeeZee chrome bed rails. Access cover due in today and line x will be finished this afternoon. I think I am about done except for some really cool GMC mud flaps or perhaps I will splurge and go for the chrome silhouette of the nekkid chick leaning back.

fddog

Bow wow
thank you

Put on DeeZee chrome bed rails. Access cover due in today and line x will be finished this afternoon. I think I am about done except for some really cool GMC mud flaps or perhaps I will splurge and go for the chrome silhouette of the nekkid chick leaning back.
sounds cool pete. my bed rails should be in today. had the exhaust done sat. cold air intake will be in thursday. :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

sounds cool pete. my bed rails should be in today. had the exhaust done sat. cold air intake will be in thursday. :biggrin:

:nono: Now, this thread isn't about your truck now is it?

mydoghasfleas

Originally posted by kwillia
Line-X is an awesome bed-liner....:cheers: It does tend to be rough on bare skin though...:ohwell:

Your dreamy smile stands out, like I never even thought possible from flawless beauty. You look like something I'd pay $20 to dance around on me.

dustin

UAIOE
Is getting a line x liner today. I miss it already. :bawl:

Are you getting an over the rail or under the rail? And where are you getting it done at? Did you tell them to plug the drainage holes?