My truck

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by kwillia
Hey, Chasey.... when I picked up my tax papers from the accountant yesterday she said we need to buy more toys to write off.... any suggestions...:confused:
A Dewalt, 18-volt turbine...:really:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: My truck

Originally posted by dustin
Are you getting an over the rail or under the rail? And where are you getting it done at? Did you tell them to plug the drainage holes?
under/Decker/no

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: My truck

cool/location?/Why not?
thanks/Great Mills Road/because it is a truck not a boat, If water gets in I want it to drain out

dustin

UAIOE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My truck

Originally posted by Pete
thanks/Great Mills Road/because it is a truck not a boat, If water gets in I want it to drain out

What I meant was "Did you tell them to plug the drain holes with paper so that when they spray it they can pull the plugs out and all will be good?

dustin

UAIOE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My truck

Originally posted by kwillia
Yeah, but Dustin doesn't have his own hot tub...:ohwell:

Not my own...but I do have free anytime minutes access to one :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My truck

What I meant was "Did you tell them to plug the drain holes with paper so that when they spray it they can pull the plugs out and all will be good?
oh no the 2 large drain holes are fine, the 12 little ones are plugged, I might unplug them later. I got the Access cover UPs yesterday and put it on last night. It is cool

dustin

UAIOE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My truck

Originally posted by Pete
oh no the 2 large drain holes are fine, the 12 little ones are plugged, I might unplug them later. I got the Access cover UPs yesterday and put it on last night. It is cool

:cheers: When you get a chance, post up some pics!

I had to tell the dorks that did mine to plug them...heard it from a tip off a friend. Sometimes the idjits they got working at those places just start spraying away and don't think about plugging drains or covering up the screws (I got my screwheads covered up to keep em from rusting, some peeps don't).

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Hey Pete...

When you get a chance, post up some pics!

I had to tell the dorks that did mine to plug them...heard it from a tip off a friend. Sometimes the idjits they got working at those places just start spraying away and don't think about plugging drains or covering up the screws (I got my screwheads covered up to keep em from rusting, some peeps don't).

:bubble:

:really: