• Turbo 7.jpg
    Turbo 7.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Turbo 5.jpg
    Turbo 5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 195

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
DOesnt it say somewhere that turbo is a nono with cats? Or am I thinking of another? I have been pup hunting...for my new house...:killingme

Nevermind just checked..I was thinkin of another..I also adore sugar (I think a courtesy posting?) who looks so sweet :) Id love to meet her..but I am afraid I would want to take her before I got the house and yard she needs..though it does say she is good with cats..my monsters will appreciate that :)

navigator

Anybody who likes Havoc's good looks, please take a look at Mickey.

Attachments

• Micky 2.jpg
    Micky 2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Micki.jpg
    Micki.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 162

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
any idea why he came back into rescue?

Where'd navigator go? :tap:

He was one of the pups of a dog that came into Second Hope. He was returned right before his first birthday. Family had a new baby and didn't feel they had the time for him. I haven't been around him in a good while so I don't know if he's in a foster home or kenneled, but he was a nice boy...just a pup.

SoMDGirl42

Sorry, Mickey is a Pit Bull. He lives with children at his foster home. Alot of dogs are okay after a proper introduction. It isn't unsusal at all. If you would like the details, I can get you in touch with the foster mom.

Thanks for the info. :buddies: He is a handsome boy and I hope he finds his forever home!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thanks for the comments on Havoc!!! He is a great addition to our family! Now, that it is warmer out, I'll try to get more agility pictures. :yay: