My two foster pups! Second Hope Rescue!

Loper

Animal Poor!
How about Turbo?

Turbo was awesome for me when I handled him back in Sept... He didn't care about the other dogs and was not aggressive with his treats. He was pretty good on the leash. :yay:
Bigger pics...
666451093_DvvUA-M-1.jpg

666452452_FSSqN-M.jpg

666456081_dSXWo-M.jpg

I took his bone away several times and gave it back and he was very gentle...
666459823_kkmTK-M.jpg

frequentflier

happy to be living
Turbo was awesome for me when I handled him back in Sept... He didn't care about the other dogs and was not aggressive with his treats. He was pretty good on the leash. :yay:
Bigger pics...
666451093_DvvUA-M-1.jpg

666452452_FSSqN-M.jpg

666456081_dSXWo-M.jpg

I took his bone away several times and gave it back and he was very gentle...
666459823_kkmTK-M.jpg

I remember Turbo~ what a nice dog. Cannot believe he hasn't been adopted.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I can't wait until I get my house and fenced yard...I am sure In about 20 minutes with you guys I could find the dog of my dreams...:killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
Aww he looks sweet..and so handsome...

how old is he and is he ok with kitties? (my cats love dogs :killingme)
Which one Turbo or Mikey?

I can't wait until I get my house and fenced yard...I am sure In about 20 minutes with you guys I could find the dog of my dreams...:killingme

What are you looking for other than being good with cats? Size, Breed, Age? I'm pretty sure with all the rescues, that we could find your dream doggie... :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
You are just biased because Celt to a liking to the back of your seat when you and Qmommy picked him up from the pound... :faint:

:giggle:

:killingme
There's that but also he was adopted from an event at my store and I really like the person that adopted him. She brings him in frequently to visit.

Loper

Animal Poor!
:killingme
There's that but also he was adopted from an event at my store and I really like the person that adopted him. She brings him in frequently to visit.

:buddies: She was the perfect home for him!!! I knew that after talking to her for 5 minutes.. :yahoo:
But :cough: :cough: she actually saw him at the big Petco event.. and filled out the paperwork there... :whistle:
:killingme:killingme:killingme

dgates80

Land of the lost
:buddies: She was the perfect home for him!!! I knew that after talking to her for 5 minutes.. :yahoo:
But :cough: :cough: she actually saw him at the big Petco event.. and filled out the paperwork there... :whistle:

It really doesn't matter though, because it's all about getting these guys a furever home anyway. Whatever / wherever works!

frequentflier

happy to be living

Aw, sawry...I am trying to take credit where I guess it isn't due.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Which one Turbo or Mikey?

What are you looking for other than being good with cats? Size, Breed, Age? I'm pretty sure with all the rescues, that we could find your dream doggie... :buddies:

Turbo..

I am looking for a medium/large dog (I like big, but i dont want a short life span dog), gotta be good with my cats, I would like fairly young, breed wise I am open, but would really like a good guard/protection dog since SO goes on travel a lot. and good with children...as I may have some of those...I plan on having a fenced yard..but want more of a low key doggy...a cuddle partner who will bite the face off of someone who is trying to hurt me...thats not too much is it? :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
Aw, sawry...I am trying to take credit where I guess it isn't due.

You get full credit in my book!!! :buddies: Plus, you and Qmommy were the ones to go spring him outta the joint to be saved... :huggy: and you let him stay in your store peeing on everything until we could come pick him up!!!! Him and the Havoc Monster!!! :smoochy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
You get full credit in my book!!! :buddies: Plus, you and Qmommy were the ones to go spring him outta the joint to be saved... :huggy: and you let him stay in your store peeing on everything until we could come pick him up!!!! Him and the Havoc Monster!!! :smoochy:

Gawd! I never knew a dog could pee so much! He must have been holding it for days!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Turbo..

I am looking for a medium/large dog (I like big, but i dont want a short life span dog), gotta be good with my cats, I would like fairly young, breed wise I am open, but would really like a good guard/protection dog since SO goes on travel a lot. and good with children...as I may have some of those...I plan on having a fenced yard..but want more of a low key doggy...a cuddle partner who will bite the face off of someone who is trying to hurt me...thats not too much is it? :killingme

Ok medium/large is relative to the person... I think all my dogs are Medium at 60 - 80 lbs... most peeps would think they are large. Low key doggie? Do you want a couch potato that will defend you if need be? Or are you willing to do a little training and excersize with the dog if need be? In my opinion, ALL dogs can be cuddle partners! Although, most protection type breeds are normally more willfull and not the cuddler type. Yet, you can find a cuddler with the mixes...

That being said, I'm pretty sure that my five mixes would defend me to the death if they needed to. My flat coat retriever may not do as much damage to someone as the cattahoula or mastiff mix, if someone was breaking in she would be in the thick of things.

ok I'm rambling and probably didn't answer your question...:killingme:killingme

Last edited:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Ok medium/large is relative to the person... I think all my dogs are Medium at 60 - 80 lbs... most peeps would think they are large. Low key doggie? Do you want a couch potato that will defend you if need be? Or are you willing to do a little training and excersize with the dog if need be? In my opinion, ALL dogs can be cuddle partners! Although, most protection type breeds are normally more willfull and not the cuddler type. Yet, you can find a cuddler with the mixes...

That being said, I'm pretty sure that my five mixes would defend me to the death if they needed to. My flat coat retriever may not do as much damage to someone as the cattahoula or mastiff mix, if someone was breaking in she would be in the thick of things.

ok I'm rambling and probably didn't answer your question...:killingme:killingme

love love the cattahoula..beautiful..but wayy too much energy for me :killingme. Yes, couch potato that will protect if need be. I will have a fenced in yard..so something that requires some exercise and space is def doable..but I like lazy dogs..medium to me is say..german shepherd size..I just dont want a large dog that has a limited lifespan (great dane etc)..since I want a gaurd/protection type I will def pay close attention to training..I think thats important..but basically lazy/couch potato/cuddler that will protect me if needed.

and mutts are my favorite.

Loper

Animal Poor!
love love the cattahoula..beautiful..but wayy too much energy for me :killingme. Yes, couch potato that will protect if need be. I will have a fenced in yard..so something that requires some exercise and space is def doable..but I like lazy dogs..medium to me is say..german shepherd size..I just dont want a large dog that has a limited lifespan (great dane etc)..since I want a gaurd/protection type I will def pay close attention to training..I think thats important..but basically lazy/couch potato/cuddler that will protect me if needed.

and mutts are my favorite.

I am sure we can find you something when you are ready!!! :buddies: