Nadler Gives Republicans One Week To ‘Participate’ In Impeachment Inquiry

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ok. Let's do it. Dont you think the DOJ would do just that if there was sufficient evidence? No one is keeping them from investigating.

So to be clear you are advocating that Biden be investigated based off of hearsay yet that same "hear say" is not enough to investigate Trump.
Biden bragging about it is NOT hearsay..

Going on fishing expeditions until you find something to prosecute for is not how our system is not supposed to work.. hence all the people that worked for Trump going to jail for things not associated with anything they were supposedly investigating..

nutz

You should do some research into how many Chinese patents Ivanka has gotten and since Trump took office and the extent of Jareds real Estate deals.

You might be surprised.
:lmao: The beasts....creating things, doing stuff with their lives. Oh, the horror of it all. :roflmao:

Stjohns3269

Depending on the state my friends and family live in, I'm sure they could find something somebody is doing wrong, and prosecute for.. I'm sure the same could be said for you.

But that isn't the way it's supposed to work is it?? They just cant pick out a citizen and investigate them until they find something they are doing wrong..

Are you a lawyer that is familiar with EVERY single law that touches every aspect of your life, because I'd bet they'd find multiple things that you are doing that are against some law that you aren't even aware of??

No. They couldn't find a reason to jail me or 10 of my closest friends, associates or family.

They didnt just randomly pick these people, make up false charges and get judges, investigators and lawyers to go along with it.

You continue to make up ludicrous scenarios to explain Trump and his associates guilt. You shouldnt have to do these mental gymnastics.

Again how far back do you have to go to find a president who had so many of his inner circle jailed?

Stjohns3269

:lmao: The beasts....creating things, doing stuff with their lives. Oh, the horror of it all. :roflmao:

So why do you give these two a pass despite no government experience as " doing things with their lives" while Hunter Biden clearly did something wrong ?

That is the definition of hypocrisy.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So why do you give these two a pass despite no government experience as " doing things with their lives" while Hunter Biden clearly did something wrong ?

Okay, the jig is up. Which forumite are you? No one is this obtuse. You're Larry, aren't you. You got us good, Gude! :lmao:

This_person

I've asked you repeatedly to show me where the rules set in place by the GOP and reaffirmed by a bipartisan group prior to this investigation have been broken by anyone other than republicans and you continue to just push false narratives.

It's almost like you have a vested interest in not being wrong
I've answered repeatedly, too.

I've asked you repeatedly where the testimony from the witness to the crime is. You've never answered.

nutz

Im sorry, were you inferring that the only reason they received patents and real estate is because of their daddy’s political ties? Or is it because of the positions they hold in the US?

This_person

Trump has yet to be charged with a crime. This is an investigation. Why can't you understand that?
I understand. Based upon the testimony and it containing no evidence of any crimes, and the investigation being complete and moving to the judiciary committee, do you agree that the judiciary committee should review and recognize no evidence of any wrongdoing and therefore dismiss the case?

Stjohns3269

I understand. Based upon the testimony and it containing no evidence of any crimes, and the investigation being complete and moving to the judiciary committee, do you agree that the judiciary committee should review and recognize no evidence of any wrongdoing and therefore dismiss the case?

Man. You are either clueless or willing to debase yourself endlessly.

Would you end a criminal trial after the discovery phase?
No

We have new witnesses still testifying this week and we are also waiting for the final ruling on whether or not multiple people who Trump has blocked from testifying must comply with the subpoenas.
Why do you continue to want to shut down an ongoing investigation?

This_person

Would you end a criminal trial after the discovery phase?

As you've pointed out, this is not a trial.

What evidence has been presented thus far that warrants continued investigation? And, the investigation phase is over if we're moving on to the judiciary committee. The investigation was Schiff's big time deal.

Let me summarize the investigation so far:
  1. Trump begins withholding aid to Ukraine in February of 2019, when it was due to be released.
  2. A whistleblower said he heard other people say Trump might have done something that the whistleblower disagreed with. The basic claim is that Trump, withholding the aid in February, might have implied in July's phone call that the release of the aid was contingent upon Ukraine initiating an investigation into corruption by the former vice president of the United States, Joe Biden. Joe Biden announced his candidacy in April of 2019. April is, of course, two months after February, when Trump began withholding the aid. The Whistleblower apparently believes Trump to be clairvoyant, knowing Biden would enter the race.
  3. Witnesses were called and a full transcript of the phone call the whistleblower heard other people talking about was released. Nothing inappropriate was in the transcript.
  4. Witnesses testified that they had opinions, presumpti8ons, and rumors of Trump doing something wrong. Not a single witness was able to testify that Trump actually did anything wrong, just that they presumed it or heard about other people presuming it. No one contradicted the released transcript, nor had any first hand knowledge of Trump doing anything that tied the aid to Ukraine to any conditions.
  5. The alleged victim of the leverage alleged to be used by the president to start the investigation reports - repeatedly - that he never thought there was any tie between the aid and request to investigate the Bidens' corruption, that he never in any way felt any pressure by the president, and subsequently never announced an investigation as the president of the United States requested he do.
  6. The aid is released. The singular thing the OMB understands the delay in the aid to be is tied directly to an on-going policy action by the president to force neighboring European countries to help Ukraine, as those neighboring countries have more to gain by doing so than the United States, more to lose if Ukraine falls to Russia.

Given these facts, what is there to continue to investigate? What is it you believe will be found? Why do you believe it will be found?