Nails in somd?

cdsulhoff

Michelangelo's in Huntingtown. Kevin is really good at doing nails. He actually has clients that comes from D.C to have him do their nails. He does not use any electric drill bits for the nails. He really does take his time.
He reminds me of someone from Miami Vice. I always tell this to him and his wife...

I do not know how much he charges for a set of nails ...

thetruediva

janey83 said:
Where do you go to get your nails done around here?

TIA! :howdy:

I really like Spa Nails. It's the one located near Best Buy. I loved the look and feel of the place and I think my toes and nails look great. No lifting or anything yet. I had bad lifting at New Nails and California Nails.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
thetruediva said:
I really like Spa Nails. It's the one located near Best Buy. I loved the look and feel of the place and I think my toes and nails look great. No lifting or anything yet. I had bad lifting at New Nails and California Nails.
They suck for pedicures!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Thanks to the ladies of SoMD.com and my new love of Sally's I no longer have to go anywhere to get my nails did. I got a good pumice stone for my feet from Sally's and some calcium nail strengthener for my fingernails and some good files and I am good to go. :getdown:

janey83

Twenty Something
thetruediva said:

Yeah? What are the prices like?