Nair? Razors?

kerriellen

kwillia said:
From what I've read, laser hair removal isn't always permanent. Imagine spending that kinda mulla only to have it grow back again. :ohwell:

Laser hair removal is permanent if they do it correctly and get all of the hair in the growth faze. It takes multiple treatments to accomplish this. The place I go tells you it takes at least 4 treatments on average. I've had my legs and bikini area done and it was the best money I ever spent. I can throw on shorts or a bathing suit 365 days a year and not have to worry about if my legs/bikini area are shaved. I love the results so much, I'm in the process of doing my underarms now. I have had 3 treatments, but haven't really had to shave since the first 1. If you can afford it, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Kerri

aanderson

kerriellen said:
Laser hair removal is permanent if they do it correctly and get all of the hair in the growth faze. It takes multiple treatments to accomplish this. The place I go tells you it takes at least 4 treatments on average. I've had my legs and bikini area done and it was the best money I ever spent. I can throw on shorts or a bathing suit 365 days a year and not have to worry about if my legs/bikini area are shaved. I love the results so much, I'm in the process of doing my underarms now. I have had 3 treatments, but haven't really had to shave since the first 1. If you can afford it, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Kerri

If you don't mind me asking...roughly what are the prices? I would LOVE to get this done.

kerriellen

aanderson said:
If you don't mind me asking...roughly what are the prices? I would LOVE to get this done.
I don't remember off of the top of my head, but I think it was $200 per treatment (meaning each session) for the underarms. A LOT of money compared to how much time they spend with you, but still worth it for me. I signed up during a special so it was cheaper. I went to Rejuvination Medispa in Prince Frederick. They are having 50% off underarm and bikini laser hair removal right now.

aanderson

kerriellen said:
I don't remember off of the top of my head, but I think it was $200 per treatment (meaning each session) for the underarms. A LOT of money compared to how much time they spend with you, but still worth it for me. I signed up during a special so it was cheaper. I went to Rejuvination Medispa in Prince Frederick. They are having 50% off underarm and bikini laser hair removal right now.

Thanks for the info...I think I will definitely be looking into it!! :howdy: