Name My Babies

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
huntr1 said:
What the heck is a sugarglider? Looks like a flying squirrel.

More like a flying possum. :lmao: A sugar glider is a small, arboreal( lives in trees) marsupial from Australia and New Guinea. Because of their need for companionship, they bond easily with humans and make great pets!

They're not for beginning pet owners because of their speical diet, caging requirements and bonding time etc. They take work.

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
:yeahthat: I love SG's, and think they're absolutely adorable! :clap: Oooooh, I want to nuggle with them.

I think you should name them Jack & Jill, Bonnie & Clyde or Beyonce & Jay-Z.
You love me. :blushing:

:lol:

MysticalMom said:
More like a flying possum. :lmao: A sugar glider is a small, arboreal( lives in trees) marsupial from Australia and New Guinea. Because of their need for companionship, they bond easily with humans and make great pets!

They're not for beginning pet owners because of their speical diet, caging requirements and bonding time etc. They take work.
What do they eat?

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Anthony & Cleopatra
Adam & Eve
Batman & Robin
Bow & Arrow
Grease and grime
cuff and link
Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
huntr1 said:
What do they eat?

We mix a special mix up in the blender called the BML diet. It's honey, apple juice, scrambled egg,chicken baby food, Gerber baby juice with yogurt, wheat germ, mixed baby cereal with fruit bits, and 2 different kinds of reptile vitamins for vit. b and calcium. You freeze that in ice trays. Turns out kind of like ice cream.

That is fed along with fruits, veggies, nuts and insects. They really like crickets and mealworms.

Some places have come out with Sugar Glider pellet food that is supposed to have everything they need, but our guys wouldn't even look at it. Feeding them the BML diet plan is more nutritious, gives them a variety and HAS to taste better than those old brown pellet things.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
So far I can't decide between Bonnie and Clyde, Darren and Samantha or Gomez and Morticia.

B likes Cheech and Chong or Chasey and Ron. :rolleyes:

mainman

Set Trippin
MysticalMom said:
So far I can't decide between Bonnie and Clyde, Darren and Samantha or Gomez and Morticia.

B likes Cheech and Chong or Chasey and Ron. :rolleyes:
Bonnie and Clyde rocks! :yay: :yay: