need a good home for my puggle

nrp82smr

just thought i would post this here first before putting it on the classafieds..we got a puggle puppy about two months ago, and unfortionately she is too much for our older pug to handle. he is to the point where whenever she is out of her crate he go's and hides. We just don't have the time to train her to leave him alone. i feel awful becuase she is a really sweet dog.always willing to give plenty of kisses. she has had all of her puppy shots only thing she needs is rabies. she is unspayed. i have pic of her if anyone is interested. i really want her to go to a good home where someone has the time for her, and will give her plenty of attention.
she will come with her pink collar and retractable leash, and whatever treats and dog food she has left. her vet records can be found at all kinds in callaway. if you are interested or know someone who is please let me know..

nrp82smr

I did not post this to be made to feel like a inconsiderate selfless person...sure i could keep the puppy, and make my other dog suffer, or i could try and find her a home where she can be the diva dog she deserves to be.... ( she is a little darker now, and of course biger then when in this pic

l_5f4c975a626ab5b2bc310f34a453daf0.jpg

smoothmarine187

You should have at least done a little bit of research before buying a dog and then realizing that you made a mistake. Couldn't you have brought a puppy into your house and watched how it interacted with the older dog? People like you are the reason that so many dogs end up in the pound and have to be put to death.

fredsaid2

They're trying to find a good home for the dog. How are they wrong in doing that? Wrong would be dumping her at the shelter merely because she didn't get along w/ their other dog. Good luck to the OP in finding a great home.

natbugs

I think you are doing the right thing,if it is not working out better to find the puppy a new home. did you ask the breeder if they would take her back?or help you in placing her?sometimes they might have people looking for their pups and maybe able to help out, or want to know that their puppies are always in the best situation. good luck !!

SoftballCrazy

just thought i would post this here first before putting it on the classafieds..we got a puggle puppy about two months ago, and unfortionately she is too much for our older pug to handle. he is to the point where whenever she is out of her crate he go's and hides. We just don't have the time to train her to leave him alone. i feel awful becuase she is a really sweet dog.always willing to give plenty of kisses. she has had all of her puppy shots only thing she needs is rabies. she is unspayed. i have pic of her if anyone is interested. i really want her to go to a good home where someone has the time for her, and will give her plenty of attention.
she will come with her pink collar and retractable leash, and whatever treats and dog food she has left. her vet records can be found at all kinds in callaway. if you are interested or know someone who is please let me know..
Sometimes it takes time, work, and alot of patience to teach pets to get along. Often over time pets can live together peacefully. If you have time, read over this website - they have good pointers/info on all kinds of pet issues, behavior problems, etc.
Can We Help You Keep Your Pet?
If you find you still have to re-home her, pls do thoroughly research the potential adopter and check vet references.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should have at least done a little bit of research before buying a dog and then realizing that you made a mistake. Couldn't you have brought a puppy into your house and watched how it interacted with the older dog? People like you are the reason that so many dogs end up in the pound and have to be put to death.

OMG SHUT UP!

She's trying to get rid of the dog and doesn't need a lecture from you on what she SHOULD have done. That's in the past, now lets deal with the present, m'kay?

:rolleyes:

smoothmarine187

OMG SHUT UP!

She's trying to get rid of the dog and doesn't need a lecture from you on what she SHOULD have done. That's in the past, now lets deal with the present, m'kay?

:rolleyes:

Well maybe other stupid people will read this thread and learn what not to do. We should learn from out mistakes and the mistakes of others :yay: We already have a feral cat epidemic, we don't need feral dogs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well maybe other stupid people will read this thread and learn what not to do.

Hello? "Stupid people will read and learn." Do you really think that's going to happen?

Anyway, I don't think NPR is stupid - just being impatient. It takes time for animals to get used to each other, and they'll typically do it best without a lot of human supervision. That said, if she really thinks it's not going to work, best to get rid of the puppy now before it gets too settled in.

nrp82smr

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who have had posative things to say. and to those who haven't been so nice.. that's fine too everyone is allowed to have an opinion here. however while i realize that i should have been wiser in picking a pup that would get along with our pug. for the first week she was here she was as calm as could be... then she felt confortable lol.. and it was all over :). it has been two months and my pug is getting more and more frustrated rather then warming up to her..i don't want either of them to get hurt

cjm

Interested in your Puggle

Hi there! What are you asking for the Puggle? Is she primariy an inside dog, or does she need a yard. We live in a townhouse, but walks are very easy. How old is she exactly? Do you know how big she might grow to be? She's being crate trained, is that correct? Any information you can provide is very appreciated! Thank you for your time!

tiltedangel

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who have had posative things to say. and to those who haven't been so nice.. that's fine too everyone is allowed to have an opinion here. however while i realize that i should have been wiser in picking a pup that would get along with our pug. for the first week she was here she was as calm as could be... then she felt confortable lol.. and it was all over :). it has been two months and my pug is getting more and more frustrated rather then warming up to her..i don't want either of them to get hurt

you are doing the right thing....don't listen to anyone that says you are not...because no matter what you post there is always that one that will have a problem with it ....good luck with your puggle!

FerretRescue

bite me

My son would love a puggle. Still looking for a good home?

bcp

In My Opinion
Vrai, as a mod of a site such as this, can you advertise on other like sites to see if someone would be willing to take some posters that do not seem to be trying to fit in?

I would really like to see something like this before we end up with a feral poster problem on the internet.

TYIA