Need idea with anniversary gift

This weekend is my first wedding anniversary. My DH told me not to get him anything, but of course, I never listen to him. :lmao:

He is taking me this weekend for a surprise get away. I know the first anniversary is 'paper', but wth should I get him?? Any creative ideas out there?

Agee

Speedy70 said:
This weekend is my first wedding anniversary. My DH told me not to get him anything, but of course, I never listen to him. :lmao:

He is taking me this weekend for a surprise get away. I know the first anniversary is 'paper', but wth should I get him?? Any creative ideas out there?
Put together a scapbook with Photos, and clippings from your first year together. Places you've been, new things you've experienced, etc.

Oh Yeah... Congratulations :flowers:

mainman

Set Trippin
Airgasm said:
Put together a scapbook with Photos, and clippings from your first year together. Places you've been, new things you've experienced, etc.

Don't listen to him, go with a scrapbook instead. He will appreciate it more than some damned scapbook. :yay:

:lol:

K

Kain99

mainman said:
Don't listen to him, go with a scrapbook instead. He will appreciate it more than some damned scapbook. :yay:

:lol:
What?? Not feeling well huh? :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Oh, and on a more serious note.. Don't ask us for ideas on what to get him, you have been with him for a year. Look inside your heart, you know him. You know his likes and his dislikes. If the gift comes from your heart, he will cherish it always. Just as hopefully he does you. Congrats and good luck on continued years...:yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Airgasm said:

Good idea, but this is a guy we're talking about. WTF would he do with a scrapbook? :lol:

Agee

Chasey_Lane said:
Good idea, but this is a guy we're talking about. WTF would he do with a scrapbook? :lol:
Good point!

The "nude pics" idea does sound more appealling :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Speedy70 said:
I know the first anniversary is 'paper', but wth should I get him?? Any creative ideas out there?
Just gift wrap yourself and be his love slave for the evening.

aps45819 said:
Just gift wrap yourself and be his love slave for the evening.
At 1 year in they are still newlyweds so she probably does that just about every day and twice on Sundays as it is... come up with something new.

Agee

kwillia said:
At 1 year in they are still newlyweds so she probably does that just about every day and twice on Sundays as it is... come up with something new.
Speaking of "Love Slaves"... :love:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kwillia said:
The gift wrap would be new :neener:

I'm not the one that's been married for a year and feels the need to ask a pack of strange weirdos for ideas. Doesn't she know his likes and dislikes by now? A gift certificate from a speciality store would would cover the "paper" part.