Need idea with anniversary gift

mainman said:
Oh, and on a more serious note.. Don't ask us for ideas on what to get him, you have been with him for a year. Look inside your heart, you know him. You know his likes and his dislikes. If the gift comes from your heart, he will cherish it always. Just as hopefully he does you. Congrats and good luck on continued years...:yay:

Of course I know him better than you do..duh. I just thought that I could get some creative ideas from you guys. :smack:

Seriously though, thanks for the congrats. :wink:

aps45819 said:
The gift wrap would be new :neener:

I'm not the one that's been married for a year and feels the need to ask a pack of strange weirdos for ideas. Doesn't she know his likes and dislikes by now? A gift certificate from a speciality store would would cover the "paper" part.

Gift certificates come in plastic form these days, not paper.

This man is very hard to buy for. But I agree with you on the 'strange weirdos' part. :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Speedy70 said:
Gift certificates come in plastic form these days, not paper.

This man is very hard to buy for. But I agree with you on the 'strange weirdos' part. :lmao:

Tickets to Martinsville Speedway. You will pay for the whole seat but you will only need the edge!!!

Dougstermd said:
Tickets to Martinsville Speedway. You will pay for the whole seat but you will only need the edge!!!

Oooh, maybe my DH thought of this first and that's where he's taking me!!! That would be something if we both bought tickets. :jameo:

Mikeinsmd

Speedy70 said:
but wth should I get him?? Any creative ideas out there?
A 3-way with another chick. If the paper thing is that important, put some news papers down on the floor. Less clean up.

You're welcome.

Mikeinsmd said:
A 3-way with another chick. If the paper thing is that important, put some news papers down on the floor. Less clean up.

You're welcome.

It's out of the question, but I gotta give you a :high5: for that one!

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
Go to lovingyou.com they have some really good romantic ideas. Some are just for holidays and some are just for everyday stuff. Just read through it and see if something would work for the both of you.

If you are going away for the weekend maybe you could pack him a surprise basket for your hotel room. I did one for a Valentine's Day that included a nightie for me, undies for him, candles, and lots of other stuff.

Maybe a CD you burned just for him with all of your favorite love songs that remind you of him. You could put a custom label on it with a photo of the two of you from your wedding or honeymoon.

Have a great weekend and congratulations on your anniversary!

Pete

Repete
Speedy70 said:
This weekend is my first wedding anniversary. My DH told me not to get him anything, but of course, I never listen to him. :lmao:

He is taking me this weekend for a surprise get away. I know the first anniversary is 'paper', but wth should I get him?? Any creative ideas out there?
Since April Fools day is Saturday do up a fake lab report that says your pregnant with triplets and put it in a card.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Speedy70 said:
This weekend is my first wedding anniversary. My DH told me not to get him anything, but of course, I never listen to him. :lmao:

He is taking me this weekend for a surprise get away. I know the first anniversary is 'paper', but wth should I get him?? Any creative ideas out there?
Buy him a share(s) of stock in his favorite company.. and get it framed.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
beachbunny said:
Go to lovingyou.com they have some really good romantic ideas. Some are just for holidays and some are just for everyday stuff. Just read through it and see if something would work for the both of you.

If you are going away for the weekend maybe you could pack him a surprise basket for your hotel room. I did one for a Valentine's Day that included a nightie for me, undies for him, candles, and lots of other stuff.

Maybe a CD you burned just for him with all of your favorite love songs that remind you of him. You could put a custom label on it with a photo of the two of you from your wedding or honeymoon.

Have a great weekend and congratulations on your anniversary!
Like men give a rats butt about romance, or romantic gifts..

Give him a certificate for fish bait, that would make most MEN real happy!!

Pete said:
Since April Fools day is Saturday do up a fake lab report that says your pregnant with triplets and put it in a card.

I want to put a smile on his face, not send him to the hospital! :killingme