Need Name for New Baby Mini Donkey

beerlover

Oh my God, she's cute! I've always had a dream of having a bunch of mini donkeys and an equal number of small monkeys. Then I would dress the monkeys up in little jockey silks and teach them to ride the donkeys. Then I could take them around to charity events or half-time shows or county fairs or wherever and people could bet on them like horse racing and a portion of the proceeds would go to the charity and some to me. Tell me that wouldn't be fun!!!

I don't know about a name for her... J-lo might work because that is one fine little ass.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Mocha & Cream Mocha for short She looks like a cup of fresh mocha & cream... :coffee:

I can't believe yalls is flocking for nice names...I'll have to create some MPD's just to nominate HIllary again!

:lmao:

usagent

beerlover said:
Oh my God, she's cute! I've always had a dream of having a bunch of mini donkeys and an equal number of small monkeys. Then I would dress the monkeys up in little jockey silks and teach them to ride the donkeys. Then I could take them around to charity events or half-time shows or county fairs or wherever and people could bet on them like horse racing and a portion of the proceeds would go to the charity and some to me. Tell me that wouldn't be fun!!!

I've always had a dream of the entire world being invaded by killer babies. They roam in packs devouring peoples souls. They all worship a giant oozing uterus that is actually a gate to the abyss where they were conceived.

Giddy up!

usagent said:
beerlover said:

I've always had a dream of the entire world being invaded by killer babies. They roam in packs devouring peoples souls. They all worship a giant oozing uterus that is actually a gate to the abyss where they were conceived.
You've hit the bottle early today have'nt you? :lmao:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
beerlover said:

I don't know about a name for her... J-lo might work because that is one fine little ass.

A donkey racing; now that would be a sight! :lmao:

You are TOO funny. :lmao: Love the name J-Lo.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
SouthernMdRocks said:
What about Dora for aDORAble...... Guess it's not that cute....

I wanted a name that goes with her unique color. I also like Mocha and Cream. Going to run these by Hubby and boy.

Thanks so much everyone!

E

(((echo)))

mini donky.....
monky
minky
dinky
turd
poop nugget
flea bag
:shrug: