Neptunes this Fri...

H

hborror

K-T7 said:
:buddies: OMG.........it was fun......and who would have thought i now love Jeeps........roflmao :killingme

Hey K-T :otter: Learn to stay on the seat next time :killingme

H

hborror

mainman said:
I never get invited to the A List shit.... :bawl:

Fox invited all I think I would love you meet you all as long as you like to party :lmao:

H

hborror

kwillia said:
Wrap it in bacon and he'll be there...:banana: :cool:

How do I get you there Kwillia I would love to meet the one person on this forum that scared me the most :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
hborror said:
How do I get you there Kwillia I would love to meet the one person on this forum that scared me the most :lmao:
You saw her photo too? (The one with the ketchup bottle lodged.....ehhh nevermind :twitch:)

hborror said:
I have made a promise to myself to never meet anyone from the forum... I did spy on someone from the forums at B.J.'s one day and I even managed to snap a photo of her with my camera phone... :lol: :smile:

H

hborror

kwillia said:
I have made a promise to myself to never meet anyone from the forum... I did spy on someone from the forums at B.J.'s one day and I even managed to snap a photo of her with my camera phone... :lol: :smile:

Oh god I do that all the time just not the whole spy thing. I have been to a bar and someone looked like boy george, I had to walk by and snap a pic.

K-T7

hborror said:
Oh god I do that all the time just not the whole spy thing. I have been to a bar and someone looked like boy george, I had to walk by and snap a pic.
lmoa.I was there that night too!!!.believe me..you had to see to believe!!!!lol :killingme

Look, you two... I don't know who the hell spilled the beans about mainman favoring Boy George, but I think it is mean and childish that you chose to poke fun at him like this... we can see right through your little charade and know exactly what game you two are playing. You owe him an apology.

Last edited:

CandyRain

kwillia said:
Look, you two... I don't know who the hell spilled the beans about mainman favoring Boy George, but I think it is mean and childish that you chose to poke fun at him like this... we can see right through your little charade and know exactly what game you two are playing. You owe him an apology.
:killingme

K-T7

kwillia said:
lmao :lmao: