H

hborror

mainman said:
Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry? :bawl:

You know I love that song.

I am prob. the biggest 80's pop freak you know

K-T7

mainman said:
Damn community service, they wanted me to hand out ice cream to urban youth... What do I look like, a thug??? :confused:
erm that would be yeah!!!!.lol.bring back the make-up.you were so pretty then!!!!!! :razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I have made a promise to myself to never meet anyone from the forum... I did spy on someone from the forums at B.J.'s one day and I even managed to snap a photo of her with my camera phone... :lol: :smile:

:mad: I told you that industrial size container of Crisco was just for cooking. :rolleyes:

H

HollowSoul

I hope they have the AC fixed by the time we play there on the 14th :yawn:

morganj614

Maybe we could be entertained by karaoke on the deck if it's hot inside. I am sure there are formies that like to karaoke :shocking:

morganj614 said:
Maybe we could be entertained by karaoke on the deck if it's hot inside. I am sure there are formies that like to karaoke :shocking:
Oh Yeah.... You ain't karaoke'd until you've heard Jazzy belt out Merideth Brooke's "Biatch"...:dude:

morganj614

kwillia said:
Oh Yeah.... You ain't karaoke'd until you've heard Jazzy belt out Merideth Brooke's "Biatch"...:dude:

That song is my ringtone so next time I see her, I will have her sing it with my tone :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

:diva: It's my signature song, babeeeeeeeeeeeee.......... :dude: