Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Since it's a rainy day, I opted for the cheesy movie Serial Mom on Netflix. What a fun surprise! I had never heard of it and it's 30 years old. It is a John Waters film and based outside of Baltimore. The fun references I caught was the radio news station was 99.1, the new defunct WHFS alt rock station that I listened to back then. Hammerjacks was also featured, although I have never been there. I'm sure there were others that I didn't catch. Anyway, it was a silly campy movie!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Netflix documentary: Wyatt Earl and the Cowboy War.

I like history and was completely unaware of what happened after the gunfight at the OK Corral. Interesting watch!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Watching "Royal Flying Doctor Service" on PBS, set in Australia. I'm into season 2, STILL struggling to understand all the words.

Drag has a huge role, seems to be the only entertainment there. It is funny to watch!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Netflix documentary: Wyatt Earl and the Cowboy War.

I like history and was completely unaware of what happened after the gunfight at the OK Corral. Interesting watch!
Interesting that they note, Behan and his co-conspiritor Clanton Gang were Democrat and the Earps were Republicans. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They covered it during the part where they're discussing the Civil War implications of the conflict.
I must have missed that. I did catch the Worst VP ever. I can't remember his name. I do have an open tab on my tablet with his name so I can look it up further.