~*~ rara avis ~*~
Some of my viewing in the past few months:
- You (series) - Psychological thriller dealing with love and obsession. Very watchable but also extremely creepy.
- Russian Doll (series) - Very adult so if you are easily offended, don't watch. A very dark comedy but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I love the star Natasha Lyonne, who is best known as Nicky in another Nexflix series: Orange Is The New Black.
- Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes (series) - Absolutely chilling and mesmerizing.
- The Ranch (series) - Sam Elliott - enough said. Haven't finished it yet but absolutely will.
- Black Panther (movie) - Excellent movie. Michael B. Jordan as the bad guy was a standout.
- Mercury 13 (movie) - Story about the women who were tested for spaceflight in 1961 before their dreams were dashed in being the first to make the trip to the moon, even though they sometimes performed better than the men. Great narration of a little known story.