Power with Control
Wait!?! What!?!

Yep, that's him.

Purefoy.png

netflix-altered-carbon-20171129-003.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We're watching the Crown and Godless right now - alternating episodes of both. Really good!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
So I see Netflix is rebooting "Lost in Space" and it is supposed to come out in April. Not sure if I like Dr. Smith is now a woman character but I will give the series a shot.

PeoplesElbow

Jessica Jones is great, Luke Cage is pretty darn good too. I like both of these better than any Marvel movie that I have seen.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
So I see Netflix is rebooting "Lost in Space" and it is supposed to come out in April. Not sure if I like Dr. Smith is now a woman character but I will give the series a shot.

Down sick most of the weekend so I binge watched this. It started off very promising in the first episode and kind of meandered around through the others, then comes to an exciting cliffhanger finish.. Hokey at times and touching in others, it was an interesting reboot overall. In fact, my favorite character was the good doctor, who now is quite the evil and self-centered narcissist. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I finished my binge watch of 13 reasons why. Pretty good. First episode showed the Antioch Bridge in California and I picked right up on that. It was filmed in the east bay. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Watched the new Netflix original movie "The Christmas Chronicles" starring Kurt Russell as Santa. Very good movie and oftentimes hilarious. Lots of action too and the animation was amazing. Kurt stole the show and the rocking jail scene was great. And watch to the end to see who Mrs. Claus is. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Two favorites:

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - waiting desperately for them to put out season 2 - and Sneaky Pete.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Two favorites:

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - waiting desperately for them to put out season 2 -

Love, love, LOVED it. I just read season 2 is going to be released December 5th! :yahoo: (And it is on Amazon Prime, not Netflix. :wink: )

and Sneaky Pete.

Next up in the queue, then the final season of House of Cards. :yay:

I was surprised at how much I've really enjoyed Better Call Saul and can't wait for the next season to load!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Watched the new Netflix original movie "The Christmas Chronicles" starring Kurt Russell as Santa. Very good movie and oftentimes hilarious. Lots of action too and the animation was amazing. Kurt stole the show and the rocking jail scene was great. And watch to the end to see who Mrs. Claus is. :yay:

I like Kurt Russell, and he made a great Santa. Highly recommend this movie.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

It reminded me of the Blues Brothers. :yay: