Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
One down.

Now if Man in the High Castle and Altered Carbon hit I might have something to watch for a while.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Now if Man in the High Castle and Altered Carbon hit I might have something to watch for a while.
I saw reference that Man in the High Castle season 5 will debut November 15th of this year.

Altered Carbon won't be out until sometime late this year or in the first half of next year from what I see reported. It will also only have 8 episodes instead of 10. :( I did see it mentioned if it does well, they are planning on a 5 season run. :yahoo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It's going to drop August 16. :yahoo:

Binge watched it last weekend. OMG, sooooo good! And the actors playing Charles Manson, Son of Sam, and the BTK Killer were spot on and mesmerizing in their performances. Outstanding performances all around and a great story line of the search for the Atlanta child killer interwoven with personal stories of the members of the Behavioral Science Unit. Five stars!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Binge watched it last weekend. OMG, sooooo good! And the actors playing Charles Manson, Son of Sam, and the BTK Killer were spot on and mesmerizing in their performances. Outstanding performances all around and a great story line of the search for the Atlanta child killer interwoven with personal stories of the members of the Behavioral Science Unit. Five stars!
I can't wait to start this one!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yellowstone was pretty good. We watched both seasons twice because when you have context the stuff that happens early makes more sense.

Can't wait for Mrs. Maisel!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Oh, when I was visiting my sister a few weeks ago, we started watching Carnival Row on Amazon. Made it three episodes and had to bail as we both lost interest. Very dark and even Orlando Bloom can't save this dog, including kinky fairy whore sex. And I am not making that last part up. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh, when I was visiting my sister a few weeks ago, we started watching Carnival Row on Amazon. Made it three episodes and had to bail as we both lost interest. Very dark and even Orlando Bloom can't save this dog, including kinky fairy whore sex. And I am not making that last part up. :lol:
🧚‍♂️ 🧚‍♀️

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Though not Netflix or Amazon Prime, HBO has a great show called The Righteous Gemstones, about a world-famous televangelist family that puts the "fun" in dysfunctional. This quote sums it up: "The Righteous Gemstones follows "the world famous Gemstone televangelist family, which has a long tradition of deviance, greed, and charitable work, all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ." Stars John Goodman and is a hoot and a half! 🦉:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Though not Netflix or Amazon Prime, HBO has a great show called The Righteous Gemstones, about a world-famous televangelist family that puts the "fun" in dysfunctional. This quote sums it up: "The Righteous Gemstones follows "the world famous Gemstone televangelist family, which has a long tradition of deviance, greed, and charitable work, all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ." Stars John Goodman and is a hoot and a half! 🦉:lol:
I don't have that.