Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Just finished. What was the OMG moment?

I did notice them using white boards that weren't used in the 70's. :lol:
No one OMG moment. Just the whole season and the parade of serial killers.

Whiteboards were invented in the 50s.

It was for this reason that despite being invented as far back as the late 1950s, whiteboards did not become very popular until after the invention of dry erasable marker, aka whiteboard marker, in 1975.

:sshrug:

Now. Onto Marianne...
Never heard of that. Any good?

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
I watched the first two seasons of Fleabag on Amazon Prime. Not as good as the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, but very entertaining. Very British comedy/drama. Synopsis:

Fleabag is a hilarious and poignant window into the mind of a dry-witted, sexual, angry, grief-riddled woman, as she hurls herself at modern living in London. Award-winning playwright Phoebe Waller-Bridge writes and stars as Fleabag, an unfiltered woman trying to heal, while rejecting anyone who tries to help her and keeping up her bravado all along.
The episodes are only 30 minutes and only 6 episodes a season. Four out of five stars.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Schitt's Creek - Season 5 dropped :lol:

In the Dark - about a blind woman who befriends a teenage boy who ends up killed and she wants to solve his murder. Pretty good, not done yet.

Two-Sentence Horror Stories - each episode is only 20 minutes long, so it's quick. Weird. Just how I like it..

frequentflier

happy to be living
James Spader seemed to fall off the map for years, or so I thought. I guess he did quite a few movies that just didn't "hit". I always thought of him as a pretty boy actor who did an okay job. However, he has become a very good actor in his old age. We just finished binging Boston Legal, and it was fun to watch. Looking forward to the next season of Blacklist, which we are also thoroughly enjoying.

We were just beginning season 2 of Designated Survivor when Boston Legal grabbed our attention, which we have taken up again since finishing BL. I like the way the "President" is being portrayed as the guy many of us would LIKE to see in the WH. Never happen, but it's a nice fantasy.

I've also been squeezing in an episode of Big Little Lies here and there. My favorite character is Renata Klein. I love the way Laura Dern has brought this character to life. I have giggle fits when she comes undone. She's exactly what I expect Hollyweirds to be like IRL.
We are hooked and not quite through season 1.