Never heard of this game.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I have heard of people doing that during sex (and dying) but not kids making a game out of it.

Isn't that how Michael Hutchins (sp?) of INXS died?

Vince

cattitude said:
I have heard of people doing that during sex (and dying) but not kids making a game out of it.
I can think of alot of better things to do during sex than getting choked to death. :biggrin:

Vince

jazz lady said:
I think so. It's called "erotic asphyxiation" and sounds pretty stupid to me. :ohwell:
They made a movie about this. Murder type detective thing. Took place in Japan. Sean Connery starred in it.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Vince said:
They made a movie about this. Murder type detective thing. Took place in Japan. Sean Connery starred in it.
I remember seeing that movie but I cannot recall he name of it.:ohwell:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
I think so. It's called "erotic asphyxiation" and sounds pretty stupid to me. :ohwell:

cattitude said:

You 2 seem pretty up on this type of thing.:ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DoWhat said:
I did some stupid things as a kid, but nothing like this.
I am embarrassed to say that we played a game similar to this when I was a kid. We'd breathe hard enough to hyperventilate, then quickly squeeze the sides of our necks until we passed out. And while we didn't literally hang ourselves, it was a pretty retarded thing to do all the same and had nothing to do with sex. For us it was along the same lines as "light as a feather, stiff as a board" or dipping someone's fingers in water while they were sleeping to get them to pee the bed.

So to answer Vince's question: just plain idiots.