Never heard of this game.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
_Me_ said:
What a bunch of dummies. Thin out the gene pool.
Well, kids do all sorts of stupid things that it never occurs to their parents to tell them not to do. My mother never dreamed of telling me not to ride my bicycle down the slide until she caught me doing it. Then she had to tell me not to ride it off a spinning merry-go-round after she caught me doing THAT.

:shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Well, kids do all sorts of stupid things that it never occurs to their parents to tell them not to do. My mother never dreamed of telling me not to ride my bicycle down the slide until she caught me doing it. Then she had to tell me not to ride it off a spinning merry-go-round after she caught me doing THAT.

:shrug:
I remember sailing through mid-air on a swing at the park. Never broke anything, but I did get some serious grass stains! :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:lmao: :killingme :roflmao: :lmao:

Whew! That made my day, Rose! Huffing from a whipped cream can! :lmao:

That and the fact she is an eating disorder expert makes it all that more funnier. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Berzins was charged with possession of a restricted substance
:lmao:

Man, you know you've got a problem when you start sneaking around grocery stores to huff the whipped cream cans. "Huh...dude...that was some gnarly Reddi-Wip..huh huh..."

:killingme

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
That and the fact she is an eating disorder expert makes it all that more funnier. :lmao:

GD! How funny! :roflmao: I've done some stupid sh!t, but I try to outgrow a little more with each decade and issue to overcome! :killingme

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:

Man, you know you've got a problem when you start sneaking around grocery stores to huff the whipped cream cans. "Huh...dude...that was some gnarly Reddi-Wip..huh huh..."

:killingme
when i worked at old field inn the whipped cream cans were gaurded more heavily than the liquar stock room. Everytime you would go tot the walk in to grab some the cans would be heavy, but nothing would come out becasue somebody had already "enjoyed" all the nitrous.
At dead shows they sold that stuff for $5 for a balloon full- the slang for it was "hippy crack"

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Ever experience the slow motion effect when flipping over the handlebars of your bicycle?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I am embarrassed to say that we played a game similar to this when I was a kid. We'd breathe hard enough to hyperventilate, then quickly squeeze the sides of our necks until we passed out. And while we didn't literally hang ourselves, it was a pretty retarded thing to do all the same and had nothing to do with sex. For us it was along the same lines as "light as a feather, stiff as a board" or dipping someone's fingers in water while they were sleeping to get them to pee the bed.

So to answer Vince's question: just plain idiots.

Ditto - except we'd press on each other's solar plexus or general area - you'd pass out and have a dream/high whatever. Retarded. I only allowed myself to do it once or twice I suppose...

There was something else popular in middle school - butane maybe? :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
Ever experience the slow motion effect when flipping over the handlebars of your bicycle?

Or plowing face first into bushes on an out of control sled. :ohwell:

Midnightrider

virgovictoria said:
Ditto - except we'd press on each other's solar plexus or general area - you'd pass out and have a dream/high whatever. Retarded. I only allowed myself to do it once or twice I suppose...

yeah, every couple of years you hear about a kid being killed at a party for either that or propane......
At least nitrous won't kill you, unless you fill a room up with it or something

Pete

Repete
virgovictoria said:

Do you allow people to press on your solar plexus now?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DoWhat said:
Several times :lol: And that split-second thought, "This probably wasn't a good idea..."