Never heard of this game.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Midnightrider said:
no offense intended, but with a description like "Alcoholic Stupified" you would think you'd be able to understand the appeal of other drugs
You don't understand how he got that. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ponytail said:
When are we having a forum skydiving outing???
:lol:

Kids like to be dizzy. They like airplane rides and they like to spin their swings around. And 8th grade boys hoping that non-alcoholic beer still has a bit of juice to it is completely normal and harmless.

I guess my point is that kids do stupid things and that's just the way it is. Yes, occasionally someone gets hurt or killed but, MAN, we should probably all be dead if you think back on some of the crap we did when we were kids. Hanging yourself is ignorant but what do you expect when they sit around watching shows like Jackass? At least when we were kids being stupid, there wasn't a film crew. :lol:

Ponytail

Midnightrider said:
no offense intended, but with a description like "Alcoholic Stupified" you would think you'd be able to understand the appeal of other drugs

No offense taken. That description was handed to me by a forumite of our past. It's a sarcastic poke at a member that is no longer with us. Let us pray.

:biggrin:
Again, I understand the appeal of drugs. But eating paste, sniffing butane, whippets...dunno...putting HIGHLY flammable gasses in my lungs never hit me as a sensable thing to do.

Midnightrider

Ponytail said:
No offense taken. That description was handed to me by a forumite of our past. It's a sarcastic poke at a member that is no longer with us. Let us pray.

:biggrin:
Again, I understand the appeal of drugs. But eating paste, sniffing butane, whippets...dunno...putting HIGHLY flammable gasses in my lungs never hit me as a sensable thing to do.
:bowinghead:

Cool, and i agree about most of them, but nitrous is just the gas you get at the dentist, so its a proven drug :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
:lmao:

Man, you know you've got a problem when you start sneaking around grocery stores to huff the whipped cream cans. "Huh...dude...that was some gnarly Reddi-Wip..huh huh..."

:killingme
:roflmao:That reminds me of my first job at Superfresh in L-town. As I would leave to go home the night crew would come in and brag about all the empty Reddi-Wip cans they had collected in the stock room.

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
I bet you didn't like Mom to drive real fast on those "lose your tummy" hills either. :razz:

To this day, moms driving makes me physically ill WITHOUT the whoopdidoo's.

mom learned when I was VERY young, to take it easy when I was in the car, or else she be pulling over, repeatedly, and holding my head up and trying to keep my legs from buckling while I was dry heaving on the side of the road. And usually, after we got home. The porcelain gods knew me well...even before I started drinking.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Me too. :blushing: We'll have to put chicklet in the back seat of the convertible again and break her in right. :lol:
:yay:

She does love sidecars and roller coasters! :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
To this day, moms driving makes me physically ill WITHOUT the whoopdidoo's.

mom learned when I was VERY young, to take it easy when I was in the car, or else she be pulling over, repeatedly, and holding my head up and trying to keep my legs from buckling while I was dry heaving on the side of the road. And usually, after we got home. The porcelain gods knew me well...even before I started drinking.
:lol:

I used to get terribly sick too. Dad had an Austin-Healy car when I was a little kid and he would play speedracer on Highway 9 through the Santa Cruz Mountains. I barfed on myself more than once. I have forgotten how many times we arrived at my Great-Great Aunt & Uncles wrapped in Dad's scratchy old Navy blanket wearing just my panties. :lmao:

Stop it Otter... :razz: