:-( never riding again

ElliesMom

between the snow and the nasty wet conditions its going to leave when it melts.....probably no 'good' riding untill at least March....its never going to dry out.

Eventer29

Weather got ya down? It'll eventually get better....eventually.
We just ride in the snow! gotta take it easy and make sure you know what is under the snow.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
When we're not using the horses to tote hot coffee sandwiches and dry gloves up to hubs while he's trying to plow us out, we're playing chicken on horseback, pushing each other into snowbanks! WHOO-HOO! Now that's FUN.

:frown: he's working 7-3 today. i hope he can get back IN the lane. A 4 w/d had to come get him, his patrol car wouldn't make it out.

ElliesMom

When we're not using the horses to tote hot coffee sandwiches and dry gloves up to hubs while he's trying to plow us out, we're playing chicken on horseback, pushing each other into snowbanks! WHOO-HOO! Now that's FUN.

:frown: he's working 7-3 today. i hope he can get back IN the lane. A 4 w/d had to come get him, his patrol car wouldn't make it out.

Yeah Mines on midnights....took pictures of the whiteout conditions while driving 210 S this morning on the way home:geek:
You live way in a lane, good luck! Funny how they never have a snow day.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Oh joy now theres a huge tree across the lane. :rolleyes: He called to make sure i wasn't planning to take the dualie anywhere. Like THATS gonna happen. :nono:

Bad thing is BOY and his bride are scheduled to fly in at BWI from Okinawa tomorrow at 8:40 pm for a month long visit. I guess his visit won't begin as scheduled. :frown:

Hubs just called, he wants me to bring LeRoy out to Rt 235 so he has a way home down the lane I told him NO PROBLEM but he has to ride with a bareback pad cause I ain't getting into the back of the horse trailer to get his 100 lb saddle and hoisting it up onto his 16.2h horse.

WHEW the 4x4 Expedition is coming down the lane now!

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:hot: I know you get tired of me, but I just cannot refrain. I do have to blanket the horses tonight, and I am currently wearing my long johns. Luckily it didn't stop me from riding. You guys make me feel better.:buddies:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He was at the barrack when he called to ask me to bring LeRoy out to rt 235, he just did it to show the guys that I would actually bring LeRoy out to him (and I would have). They didn't believe it. :lol:

but for him to actually ride him to work? BRR :shocking:

fredsaid2

:hot: I know you get tired of me, but I just cannot refrain. I do have to blanket the horses tonight, and I am currently wearing my long johns. Luckily it didn't stop me from riding. You guys make me feel better.:buddies:

We just think of how green our pastures will be this spring!
Oh, and I am toasty warm....in the house, no long johns required. :lmao:

Glad you have sun to enjoy! :howdy: