New-Better Late Than Never

whosit

Whatsit
:howdy: Hi all.....I signed up to the forums in March....I mostly lurk however I do chime in now and then...before anyone asks......no, I am not a MPD...see it pays to lurk :lmao:
So, here I am saying hi :flowers:

Last edited:

mainman

Set Trippin
whosit said:
:howdy: Hi all.....I signed up to the forums in March....I mostly lurk however I do chime in now and then. This forum makes my days at work just seem to fly by. I never introduced myself......I am a Mom of two and I live in Mechanicsville.....prior to being a St. Mary's resident I was born and raised in PG Co.....before anyone asks......no, I am not a MPD...see it pays to lurk :lmao:
Where at in PG?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:howdy: You haven't lurked enough, apparently. You haven't mentioned if you are chubby and what kind of motorcycle you ride. Please answer so Aps doesn't have to ask. TIA

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BS Gal said:
:howdy: You haven't lurked enough, apparently. You haven't mentioned if you are chubby and what kind of motorcycle you ride. Please answer so Aps doesn't have to ask. TIA
:huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
My dad owned a service station on Suitland Rd. for years. Did I ever tell you that before?

Pimps bought it and changed it from a "Gas and Go" to a "Ass and Blow"

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
Pimps bought it and changed it from a "Gas and Go" to a "Ass and Blow"
teeheehee
It went from "Sunoco" to "Son an' Ho". I think it's a family business now, and I like that.

H

hborror

whosit said:
:howdy: Hi all.....I signed up to the forums in March....I mostly lurk however I do chime in now and then. This forum makes my days at work just seem to fly by. I never introduced myself......I am a Mom of two and I live in Mechanicsville.....prior to being a St. Mary's resident I was born and raised in PG Co.....before anyone asks......no, I am not a MPD...see it pays to lurk :lmao:

:howdy: Hello