New Bra

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
camily said:
Since when does VC sell DD's? I didn't think they went that big in the store.
I've always bought them there. :shrug: They cost $2 more than the smaller ones. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Am I the only person who has an issue with spending $40+ on everyday bras? :confused: Surely, spending a little more on pretty ones for certain occasions/outfits is understandable ... but (personally) I go through bras so much (probably b/c I'm too lazy to hand wash them, and end up tossing 'em in the washer/dryer) that I can see spending that much on a wide repotoire of under-roos. :ohwell:

camily

Peace
K_Jo said:
I've always bought them there. :shrug: They cost $2 more than the smaller ones. :lol:
That blows. I didn't think they did and all this time I've been shopping around.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
Am I the only person who has an issue with spending $40+ on everyday bras? :confused: Surely, spending a little more on pretty ones for certain occasions/outfits is understandable ... but (personally) I go through bras so much (probably b/c I'm too lazy to hand wash them, and end up tossing 'em in the washer/dryer) that I can see spending that much on a wide repotoire of under-roos. :ohwell:
I spend good money on bras. I don't know how much the Ipex costs...$46 maybe, but I love them, they're the most comfy I've ever worn, so I don't mind spending the extra money on them. They last a long time too. But I actually launder mine correctly. :lmao:

camily

Peace
crabcake said:
I used to think that way too, and I still am el cheapo. I've heard though that investing money in a good bra is priceless in how you look and feel. I'm ready to do it! I want to go to one of those specialty shops where they fit you perfectly and get you into the exact bra for you. We should plan a forumite (female) trip to do that!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Gotta spend money on bras and shoes. You get what you pay for. That's what I think, anyway. I buy a lot of them on ebay -- brand new, of course. :lol:

I used to hand wash my bras, but now I wash them with Woolite, in lingerie bags, on delicate and they seem to be doing OK.

crabcake

I've been fitted a few times, and while I've not had any medical procedures on my ta-ta's to warrant this, my bra size has changed several times over the last 5 years. Every time I get measured, I am quoted a size, then I get bras in that size, and they don't work. :duh:

The last bras I bought (for everyday wear, work, etc.) were about $18-20 from JC Pennys, and they are very comfy. They're not what I'd call "sexy" bras per se, but for daily, over-the-shoulder-boulder-holding, they are great! :yay:

W

Wenchy

Bras

:shrug: I go without whenever possible :shrug:

The bras that I do have are VS.

I bought my daughter some from Target about 6 months ago. (I believe they are Playtex) She does not like them, even though she loved them when she tried them on. She has a job for the summer, and I told her she can now buy her own. She's still growing, and I would not spend the money on VS bras for her.

crabcake

I can't do underwires, which many of VS's bras are ... they poke me in the sides and drive me bonkers! I usually end up pulling the wires out. I don't have big ta-tas, per se, but I'm thick-ribbed/chested, which really makes sizing a huge PITA for me. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
I can't do underwires, which many of VS's bras are ... they poke me in the sides and drive me bonkers! I usually end up pulling the wires out. I don't have big ta-tas, per se, but I'm thick-ribbed/chested, which really makes sizing a huge PITA for me. :ohwell:
VS makes a wireless Ipex. It's sooo comfy. :cheesy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
What means this? :confused:

Angel

~*~*~
crabcake said:
I am with you on this. I have purchased a bra or two from Vicky's Secrets and they did not last... Why spend the money when they don't last? I was very disappointed. I buy a brand called Vassarette, which I can purchase from Walmart or Target and they last FOREVER! Through the washing machine and all they are still holding the sisters high and mighty. I do not dry them in the dryer though.