New Bra

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Grandmother used to run a bra business out of her house when I was a little girl. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
My Grandmother used to run a bra business out of her house when I was a little girl. :shrug:
My aunt invented Pampers and her idea was stolen by a lady who sat next to her on a bus and watched her change her doll.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
My aunt invented Pampers and her idea was stolen by a lady who sat next to her on a bus and watched her change her doll.

Was it creepy telling ghost stories with you cousins at Christmas?

Nanny Pam

I am hooked on QVC's "Breezies."
I take the underwires out as soon as I get them. Machine wash, line dry.
Very comfy. Not what I'd call a sexy bra, but hey ... :shrug:

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
Why are bras for big boobied women so effin' ugly? They all look like breast plates or something. Smaller women have such cute options when purchasing adorable looking bras.
Who gives a crap, ugly or pretty they all look the same thrown on the floor at the foot of the bed. :shrug:

Pete said:
Who gives a crap, ugly or pretty they all look the same thrown on the floor at the foot of the bed. :shrug:

If I could stay in bed all day that I wouldn't give a shiat either.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
As if you'd know this to be a true statement. :killingme

K

Kain99

What's with the major chains not sellling sets anymore? If you look really hard you can find some at Target but.... It's honestly a sad day in America. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
camily said:
I'm ready to do it! I want to go to one of those specialty shops where they fit you perfectly and get you into the exact bra for you.
Do they take plaster castings of the hooters? :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
But with all that lace, does it make you itch? I hate digging and picking at my breasteses when the lace itches.
Nope. They come in lined and lightly-lined, depending on how much nipple action you desire. They're very comfy!

H

hborror

sushisamba said:
I've always been a Victoria's Secret gal but I bought a new bra at Target last week and I have to admit, it's not bad. :yay:

That is all.

I go for the deals like the buy 2 get 1 free from JcPenny. Plus if you buy 8 you get one free, its some kinda card you hand em' to punch everytime you buy.

Pete

Repete
K_Jo said:
Nope. They come in lined and lightly-lined, depending on how much nipple action you desire. They're very comfy!
Which nipple action rating do you use?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kain99 said:
What's with the major chains not sellling sets anymore? If you look really hard you can find some at Target but.... It's honestly a sad day in America. :lmao:

Personally, I'm glad you can buy separate but matching stuff now. I hated being forced to buy a bra and panties in what some french person thought should be the right sizes for my body, and having one or the other not really fit right. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

crabcake said:
Personally, I'm glad you can buy separate but matching stuff now. I hated being forced to buy a bra and panties in what some french person thought should be the right sizes for my body, and having one or the other not really fit right. :ohwell:
I didn't think it was legal to try on underwear. :lmao: