New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Is it still the folks from Anitas rebranding, or did they go out of business?

No clue as I never frequented Anita's. The only person mentioned on their page is 'Chef Dan' and none of the owners. The only reason I noticed it was changed is I stopped by Nicoletti's Saturday for a calzone fix. :lol:

paxnewbie

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Stopped in there on Monday and it was darn good. I had coffee, and bought some stuff to bring home, which we all enjoyed. The lunch menu looked...different, but in a good and creative sort of way.
I'll be going back again soon.
My friend posted pics of their menu and their food is right up my alley. I scrolled through their FB page and saw this almond chocolate pretzel and fell in love. :lol:

I asked them if it was regularly on the menu and they said it rotates. They only have a couple left for tomorrow and unfortunately I can't get there during their hours. :frown:

FB_IMG_1497484128135.jpg

ltown81

Mexican restaurant - Check
Pizza joint - Check
Nail salon - Check
Hair salon - Check
Liquor store - Check

We got all the bases covered.

The Pizza and Mexican place look decent..

The liquor store was in the previous old building.

Yeah..the one with the mean Asian lazy who stalked you are the store scrowling at you.

No its the owners of Blue Wind Gourmet. Stopped in for lunch today and everything we had was great.

Blue Wind is run by the Lenny's people now. So..if it is those people no thank you. I assume that is Chef Dan.

paxnewbie

I didn't live here when Lenny's was a place, but Blue Wind is really good, so I guess their new place should be, too. What's your beef with "the Lenny's people"? Is it personal? Based on BW and my visit to the Beanery, it can't be the food!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I didn't live here when Lenny's was a place, but Blue Wind is really good, so I guess their new place should be, too. What's your beef with "the Lenny's people"? Is it personal? Based on BW and my visit to the Beanery, it can't be the food!

Replying with quote will help you direct your question to the poster.

...but as far a ltown goes, if it not Mickey D's or some gross chain he doesn't like it