new doctor on Great Mills Rd.

F

fedacct

Why would you come back and respond the a thread that is 3+ years old?

And, again, why does it bother you? You responded, so obviously people at still looking at it.

I just now noticed it and felt it merited a response.

I was trying to be tactful, but I have to say you people really need to get a life and grow up.

F

fedacct

Why are carrying a grudge almost four years later?

Dr. Annulus doesn't even practice there anymore.

You need to get a life.

Why would you be hateful and nasty to someone you don't even know? That's pretty pathetic.

Speaking of getting a life, that's the pot calling the kettle black. You're posting on here after several years as well, doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

F

fedacct

Did the good Dr. prescribe you the Lexapro to treat your obsessive-compulsive behavior?

Sounds like it could help you too since you've posted twice and insist on continuing a fight you picked with someone you don't even know. Again, it's the pot calling the kettle black.

I think all these posts speak for themselves. You obviously are the doctor or work in his office.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Why would you be hateful and nasty to someone you don't even know? That's pretty pathetic.

Speaking of getting a life, that's the pot calling the kettle black. You're posting on here after several years as well, doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

I responded to a post you made this morning not 3 1/2 years ago.

And...I like the Dr's.

F

fedacct

That's irrelevant. You asked me why I'm coming back here and posting afer so many years when you are doing exactly the same thing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sounds like it could help you too since you've posted twice and insist on continuing a fight you picked with someone you don't even know. Again, it's the pot calling the kettle black.

I think all these posts speak for themselves. You obviously are the doctor or work in his office.
I am not picking a fight nor do I work in the medical field.

And...I like the Dr's.
:yeahthat:
That's irrelevant. You asked me why I'm coming back here and posting afer so many years when you are doing exactly the same thing.

:lmao:

F

fedacct

No further response needed

....and with that, I've made my point, and I think the rest of these people have proven it as well.

I will not be posting anymore responses. You people obviously need serious help.

Peace out!

F

fedacct

Answer to one question I missed

Since someone brought it up and I forgot to address it, I came back to this thread after so many years to cut and paste my post into an Angie's List review. I joined Angie's List a few years ago and wanted to complete reviews for anyone I've ever dealt with before my subscription expires (i.e. while I still had a chance). It was easier to copy it than to recreate another post. When I saw someone had posted a response since I was last on this thread, I responded.

Why would I respond after so many years? If someone had a bad experience with a doctor or another placed of business, I would want to know about it and so would anyone else. Everyone wants to make sure their going to a practice that does a good job and treats them well.

I didn't bother reading any of the comments since I posted I was closing out. You are all obviously a bunch of idiots with too much time on your hands. To fight like that back and forth is a complete waste of time.

Have a nice day!

rickcmh

Fedacct is right

Since no one seems to be sticky up for this guy, I will.

Frankly, the behavior of you people is really disturbing. Fedacct is entitled to his opinion. If you people don't agree with him, fine, but to taunt, insult, and call this guy names that did nothing to you is really childish behavior. I'm floored that adults would behave that way. Besides that, it really wasn't any of your concern to begin with.

If anyone has mental issues, I would have to say it's some of the rest of you esp RoseRed with the icons. That was particularly scary. I think you all need to find another outlet to channel your aggressions.

And what a bunch of wimps.....mouthing off to someone while hiding behind a computer. I bet you wouldn't talk to someone like that to their face.

From some of these responses, it seems like you're taking it so personally that I'm beginning to think Fedacct might be right and it's plausible that the doctor's office is posting here. I certainly hope not.

Fedacct, Dr. Annulis left that practice, but thanks for the information. I appreciate knowing so I don't go to a doctor that's a jerk. There are plenty of them out there.

BTW, Dr. Annulis also has some pretty bad reviews on Angie's List too. The ones there and on Find a doctor - Doctor reviews and ratings | RateMDs.com all happen to align with Fedacct's statements regarding his rudeness and arrogance.

F

fedacct

Frankly, the behavior of you people is really disturbing. Fedacct is entitled to his opinion. If you people don't agree with him, fine, but to taunt, insult, and call this guy names that did nothing to you is really childish behavior. I'm floored that adults would behave that way. Besides that, it really wasn't any of your concern to begin with.

If anyone has mental issues, I would have to say it's some of the rest of you esp RoseRed with the icons. That was particularly scary. I think you all need to find another outlet to channel your aggressions.

And what a bunch of wimps.....mouthing off to someone while hiding behind a computer. I bet you wouldn't talk to someone like that to their face.

From some of these responses, it seems like you're taking it so personally that I'm beginning to think Fedacct might be right and it's plausible that the doctor's office is posting here. I certainly hope not.

Fedacct, Dr. Annulis left that practice, but thanks for the information. I appreciate knowing so I don't go to a doctor that's a jerk. There are plenty of them out there.

BTW, Dr. Annulis also has some pretty bad reviews on Angie's List too. The ones there and on Find a doctor - Doctor reviews and ratings | RateMDs.com all happen to align with Fedacct's statements regarding his rudeness and arrogance.

Thank you. I'm just ignoring any of their further comments now. They are obviously trolling.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Icons are scary? How about this one... :roflmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Besides that, it really wasn't any of your concern to begin with..

The moment anything is posted on this or any other public forum, it is immediately, and forever more, the 'concern' of anyone who reads it.

:howdy: Welcome to the interwebz.

PrepH4U

Thank you. I'm just ignoring any of their further comments now. They are obviously trolling.

So you post in this thread and decide to be a knight in shining armor to fedacct. How sweet! Good job for a newbie! Welcome to the forums newbie! How's that for trolling? :whistle:

rickcmh

So you post in this thread and decide to be a knight in shining armor to fedacct. How sweet! Good job for a newbie! Welcome to the forums newbie! How's that for trolling? :whistle:

Fedacct was right. You guys are a bunch of losers. I obviously don't belong here.

Quit wasting my tax dollars, get off welfare, and go get a job so you're doing something productive and not bashing people on the internet all day!

Name calling - Guilty as charged

xobxdoc

Fedacct was right. You guys are a bunch of losers. I obviously don't belong here.

Quit wasting my tax dollars, get off welfare, and go get a job so you're doing something productive and not bashing people on the internet all day!

You kind of get used to 'em after a while.

nomoney

so are you going to now run off crying that you're never going to post anymore....?:bawl:

Hey guys ; the annual food stamp swap/exchange has been scheduled for this afternoon in front of this Dr. Anus's office. :yay: