new doctor on Great Mills Rd.

PrepH4U

Fedacct was right. You guys are a bunch of losers. I obviously don't belong here.

Quit wasting my tax dollars, get off welfare, and go get a job so you're doing something productive and not bashing people on the internet all day!

Name calling - Guilty as charged

AND where are you posting from? :lol: (ohhh scarey icon) :killingme AND why are you not working?
You are correct I need to get off of welfare. I have been looking for a job but my car is broken down, my clothes are dirty and I can't get to the laundromat. Can you spare me a dollar?

dontknowwhy

Since no one seems to be sticky up for this guy, I will.

Frankly, the behavior of you people is really disturbing. Fedacct is entitled to his opinion. If you people don't agree with him, fine, but to taunt, insult, and call this guy names that did nothing to you is really childish behavior. I'm floored that adults would behave that way. Besides that, it really wasn't any of your concern to begin with.

If anyone has mental issues, I would have to say it's some of the rest of you esp RoseRed with the icons. That was particularly scary. I think you all need to find another outlet to channel your aggressions.

And what a bunch of wimps.....mouthing off to someone while hiding behind a computer. I bet you wouldn't talk to someone like that to their face.

From some of these responses, it seems like you're taking it so personally that I'm beginning to think Fedacct might be right and it's plausible that the doctor's office is posting here. I certainly hope not.

Fedacct, Dr. Annulis left that practice, but thanks for the information. I appreciate knowing so I don't go to a doctor that's a jerk. There are plenty of them out there.

BTW, Dr. Annulis also has some pretty bad reviews on Angie's List too. The ones there and on Find a doctor - Doctor reviews and ratings | RateMDs.com all happen to align with Fedacct's statements regarding his rudeness and arrogance.

and you've been posting since...today!!..hey! it's fedacct posing as rickwhoreallycares!!!...BTW Rick...mighty big of you to post this from your computer instead of face to face...really tough guy you are...stop obsessing compulsively over your hair loss dude...shave it all off...unless of course you have one of those funny shaped heads...