New Fish In the pond.

A

Anvil

morganj614 said:
Yes but I didn't state what I was thinking about riding..I am innocent! :angel:
INNOCENT!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :dance: Its never my fault ,the devil made me do it :kiss:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Anvil said:
hi ya TIGERLILY. came by the old workplace tuesday to see all the old friends and get a free lunch :lmao: I've lost 20lb sense i left there :lmao: everyone in maint. hates it now. nobody knows whats going to happen. been talk about them selling the school. good luck in keeping your job.

Thanks I am still hanging in here. I hear there may be more layoffs come June or July. I can only keep my fingers crossed that it won't hit me. You are right though it is just not the same here.

A

Anvil

morganj614 said:
Morning Anvil. I hope you have a great weekend. I might bump into you along the way.. :peace:
Good Morning morganj614 :flowers: i bumped my head a few times yester day :lmao: lumps all over it :otter: hope the weather is good for Sundays ride. dam, now i'm thinking about riding hee,hee

A

Anvil

TIGERLILY said:
Thanks I am still hanging in here. I hear there may be more layoffs come June or July. I can only keep my fingers crossed that it won't hit me. You are right though it is just not the same here.
thats what i've heard also. :nomoney: somebody hasn't been doing a very good job. MR.Mike Mr.Jimmy.Mr.Don they should be the ones gone!!!!!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Anvil said:
thats what i've heard also. :nomoney: somebody hasn't been doing a very good job. MR.Mike Mr.Jimmy.Mr.Don they should be the ones gone!!!!!

I agree but we both know that the ones that should go will stay and the ones who work the hardest and know what is really going on will be out on the curb. Unemployment here I come. I must admit being off for the summer wouldn't be so bad. It's what to do when smmers over that scares me.

A

Anvil

TIGERLILY said:
I agree but we both know that the ones that should go will stay and the ones who work the hardest and know what is really going on will be out on the curb. Unemployment here I come. I must admit being off for the summer wouldn't be so bad. It's what to do when smmers over that scares me.
I've been sleeping in and enjoying it,but your right, worrying about paying all the bills now. went to a place tuesday to apply for a job, haven't heard from them yet. :ohwell:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Anvil said:
I've been sleeping in and enjoying it,but your right, worrying about paying all the bills now. went to a place tuesday to apply for a job, haven't heard from them yet. :ohwell:

I know what you mean. Something will turn up it just usually happens all at once. You'll get five offers in one day. It's just the three weeks of waiting that drives you cazy. :peace:

A

Anvil

enjoyed this morning all, have get off this thing , have a few things gotta do :love: