Pet Adoption New Foster Mom...Popped

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
They're being shown on Sunday to potential new homes (including momma). Personally, we feel like this should have been done last week of even before then but it's not up to us.

Louise

PREMO Member
They're being shown on Sunday to potential new homes (including momma). Personally, we feel like this should have been done last week of even before then but it's not up to us.
Those poopers will be scooped up in no time. Pun intended. No worries. Those pups are very fortunate y’all came into their lives. Hugs to all.

Last edited:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Sorry, it's been a long couple of days with work and such.
Three have homes, one is pending.
The white looking one was over looked along with momma. Unless there's been an app since then, we're guessing they're still available.

Last edited:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Not believing this! She was the standout of them all. You hid her away until my wife caves, didn't you?
Everyone seemed to gravitate right to her at first but the others worked their charm a little better.
She was a wiggly, instigative, bull in a china shop that just wanted to explore. It was a completely different environment and she's the fearless one of the bunch.
The one family she gravitated to had small children but they weren't quite ready for her energy.
Thought for sure she'd be first or second. It's basically reversed from how I thought it would go.
Better hurry. They were listed on the humane society facebook page today.

Attachments

frequentflier

happy to be living
Everyone seemed to gravitate right to her at first but the others worked their charm a little better.
She was a wiggly, instigative, bull in a china shop that just wanted to explore. It was a completely different environment and she's the fearless one of the bunch.
The one family she gravitated to had small children but they weren't quite ready for her energy.
Thought for sure she'd be first or second. It's basically reversed from how I thought it would go.
Better hurry. They were listed on the humane society facebook page today.
I am certain they are good pups given the care you have given them and Mama. Most dogs would be so lucky! She is waiting for just the "right" home that can appreciate her enthusiastic personality :lol:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
The last two left today.
All the credit to my wife for doing the not so fun part of having puppies around.
I'm going to miss coming home and playing with them.
Momma's still waiting for the right home.

Attachments