New Guy back in the game after 7 years

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:
Just a little tit-for-tat.

Everyone knows that the name of the game is to let the other guy have all of the little tats and to keep all of the big tits for yourself.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Everyone knows that the name of the game is to let the other guy have all of the little tats and to keep all of the big tits for yourself.
Yeah, I don't really have a choice as far as that goes.

:buttkiss: Damn. Still no nipple.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh for crap sake. You think he can hold a candle to DoWhat, Kyle, Airgasm, Pete or Otter? I think not.

pineapple

vraiblonde said:
Just checked your profile - you're what, 25? And been with the same girl for 7 years???

You go get a date right now!!! You should have had 4,103 relationships in the last 7 years, according to my "Kwillia Sez: Dating Manual". :nono:
Thats not so strange. I'm 26 and have been with my BF for 7 years also, we just had an anniversary this month!

K

Kain99

HiddenOne said:
:lol: am relaxed, but in what way can I not hold a candle to said people? :p
Because Sugar.... It takes an awful lot of nagging and brow beating to get our men where we like em'! :killingme

pineapple

HiddenOne said:
Yeah I guess I am still young, even though I feel kinda old now.... this one took alot outta me, and I never really did get to go out and have lots of fun, never really had lots of dates either, and it's been so long I'm not sure I really remember how it's done anymore ;) plus i'm still trying to adjust to being a single parent, we have a 2 year old together, and I'm not too sure many girls wanna date a guy with a kid.....
I think it will be tough to find a girl that will date a guy with a kid, unless she has kids too. I wouldn't date a guy with a kid because then you always have baby mama drama.

K

Kain99

pineapple said:
I think it will be tough to find a girl that will date a guy with a kid, unless she has kids too. I wouldn't date a guy with a kid because then you always have baby mama drama.
Only if he goes after girls.... Women won't mind. :wink: